which track listed on the new "vintage tech" should have been scrapped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
my vote is the imma playa remix... cmon where is "lets get fucked up" jeez. i thought this was "vintage" tech...just my 2 cents.. but personally if i was gonna put out a compilation of rare , old, or even unreleased tech i would include the one song that probably got alot of us interested a few years back...

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
im pretty happy with the listing...i would of liked hellbound on there. and big bad wolf.... the imma playa remix would of been cooler if i wasnt burnt out on tha song...cuz round here thats the only tech song ppl really know and played alot.....and im tired of that song... lol ....

Jan 12, 2003
Absolut sicnesS said:
my vote is the imma playa remix... cmon where is "lets get fucked up" jeez. i thought this was "vintage" tech...just my 2 cents.. but personally if i was gonna put out a compilation of rare , old, or even unreleased tech i would include the one song that probably got alot of us interested a few years back...
There's gonna be atleast Vol. 2 that'll drop. Give it a chance.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Absolut sicnesS said:

My only guess would be that it's a RDV song. And Tech doesn't have the rights to it, so he would have had to pay them to use the track.

Dec 1, 2003
So where do I order this?? Or is it being Distributed nationally with his other C.D.s?? Who is his distribution thru in case the store isn't on there list. So I can make that happen...

Jan 28, 2005
RED Distrubution huh? They do a lot of distrubuting for punk rock bands.

I guess the Imma Playa remix would probably be the only one that I say should have been switched with another, but then again with Vol.2 commin out it will be straight because you gotta fill the CD up with more "rare" shit.

Well, I guess this would be a good time for people to post what songs they'd like to see on Vol. 2 of VT. Really, the only song Im hoping to see on there is Big Bad Wolf remixed so it sounds better. Other than that, it doesnt matter what else he throws on there, but I hope he puts something on that he has had locked down and never shown anyone, that would be tight, assuming there is a song like that in existence. Keep in mind everyone, tech cant put out no NNUTT HOWZE or 57RDV songs that hes featured on unless he comes up with some cash and makes some phonecalls that are uncomfortable.

Feb 9, 2005
i think its a great cd listing..

i would have taken off snake ya (ONLY CUZ I DONT LIKE THE BEAT.. HES VERSES GOOD)

big bad wolf would have been great on that cd... i love how he just starts rippin thru the verse... i saw there was a reply above mentioning a big bad wolf remix.. does 1 exist or is it something someone just would like to see?

i think alot of you missed the point ...the name of the cd is "vintage" tech.. not tech songs that are 2 years old... so what im trying to say is there should be more VINTAGE music on the cd.. as for a volume two... yeah so there is going to be..or might be.. but give us something we havent heard or is actually "vintage" :D

Jan 28, 2005
shep said:
i would just like to see it, because the original beat isn't that good

I think the beat's tight as hell for the verses, the bass bounces like a muhfucka

but, it should be remastered or some shit cuz the recording is all fucked.

Jan 16, 2003
i'm a big tech n9ne fan also and i like just about every track he's done i got much respect for this motherfucker

my opinions about this album is probably the first negative opinion about somethin tech related i'm lookin at the tracklist of the songz for this album and i feel that these shouldn't be on it:

shocked, snake ya, mitch bade, strange, victory, freaky, the grench, be jealous, i'm a playa remix

it ain't that i don't like them i just ain't feel that they vintage enough for this album snake ya just recently came out and it was nationwide release so that'z already doin good the trackz from the ap album shouldn't be on here that wasn't just a nationwide release, that was tech's best sellin album (i believe it is) the trackz from worst/2k and calm before the storm would've been understandable, but now since they re-released i don't see much need for it i'm a playa remix would've been a lot better for a single or somethin

i do think the reason why a lot of people are upset is because while a lot of these trackz are easy as fuck to download, they hard as fuck to buy anywhere and people are thinkin with the mentality that if i can download it so easy, why put it on an album i do think they wrong for thinkin that way

i'm waitin for this album to be released and even though i heard, and have just about all these trackz, i ain't hatin cause the trackz are hott i just believe that half of them don't fit the vintage theme

it'z possible that tech was thinkin vintage not as old and rare, but just rare or hard to find

but then again, if you look up the definition you'll see that vintage means "characterized by excellence, maturity and enduring appeal" doesn't necessarily mean old and rare

Oct 9, 2002
Tech said the ap ones are on there cause people wanted to listen to the dvd tracks in the car and couldnt do it so he put them on there. Not everyone knows how to rip them off of the dvd.