Which TNA wrestlers would you like to go to the WWE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I havn't seen too much TNA could the I had seen was pretty tight, they let them get away with performing way nastier moves then they allow in the WWE.

Like I said I don't watch it that much but AJ Styles and The Alpha Male are pretty tight.

Dec 4, 2004
Id rather see everyone in TNA stick to TNA....after watching their last PPV, I noticed they got real talented wrestlers...if they went to WWE they wouldn't be allowed to show off their skills.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Thats True, TNA needs to be on TV more though if they are ever gonna be able to compete with the WWE.

Feb 5, 2005

NONE OF'EM SHOULD LEAVE, CUz U GET LIMITED SHINE IN DA WWE....

BY DA TIME A TALENT'D WRESTLER GETz TIME 2 SHINE, DA CONTRACT IZ UP...

EXAMPLE OF PPL WHO COULDA BEEN IMPACT PLAYERz IN WWE, BUT DIDNT GET TIME 2 SHINE :

RAVEN ( HIz CHARACTER COULD HAVE TOOK HIM HIGHER IN DA RANKz OF WWE THAN IT DID IN WCW, AN HE WAz AN IMPACT PLAYA IN WCW )

RHYNO ( ENDLESS LIST OF THINGz HE COULDA BROUGHT 2 DA WWE )

JEFF JARRETT ( HIZ WWE HIGHLIGHT Iz INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP, BUT HE HAD/HAZ POTENTIAL 2 B A STAR IN WWE )

JEFF HARDY ( EVEN THO HE WON HELLA TITLEz HE DIDNT GET TIME 2 SHINE IN SINGLEz COMPETITION )

KEVIN NASH ( EVEN THO HE WILL STILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AZ HOLD'N DA WWE TITLE 4 DA LONGEST TIME EVER )

-GEEzUz