WHICH STORES N LOCATIONS YALL PURCHASE YOUR MUSIC FROM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

mr2productionz

ay yall...im willing to help out too. i'll pass out whatever yall want as long as it can fit in my backpack. i'm in 209, stockton. i be going back and forth between 2 of my high schools and its a lot of people that listen to local shit. man, down here we so tired of all the mainstream ish. check it. just hit me up if you need the help. yall can trust me too. my ass is hella ghetto, but im hella responsible and im always tryin to help out ya know.

[email protected]

mr2productionz said:
ay yall...im willing to help out too. i'll pass out whatever yall want as long as it can fit in my backpack. i'm in 209, stockton. i be going back and forth between 2 of my high schools and its a lot of people that listen to local shit. man, down here we so tired of all the mainstream ish. check it. just hit me up if you need the help. yall can trust me too. my ass is hella ghetto, but im hella responsible and im always tryin to help out ya know.

[email protected]
yo wussup. mr2productions. we do plan to hit up stockon. high school sounds real coo. what are you gettin outa this? you wana promote for free? you doin it for the love? one more question you a musician or rapper? whats the deal on that? we are always down to network with more people to help promote our stuff. hit me up with all the info at [email protected] also let me know who else ur promoting