which song do you think is the bigger hit for Juvenile?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Slow Motion or Back That Azz Up? I would say Back That Azz Up because 400 Degreez is 3X platinum and Juve The Great is only certified gold

Feb 23, 2003
Jar said:
Slow Motion or Back That Azz Up? I would say Back That Azz Up because 400 Degreez is 3X platinum and Juve The Great is only certified gold
BACK THAT AZZ UP IS BETTER.. 400 DEGREEZ SOLD OVER 5 MILLION COPIES AND JUVE THE GREAT SOLD OVER 1 MILLION COPIES.

Apr 15, 2004
Memphis2SacNigg said:
Please tell me u jokin', please.

Fa this to be case, in Europe they didn't play rap back in '99 or u was just hibernatin' in a cave somewhere.

nah tey played rap since ever, but they bring alotta bullshit so its not worth it to watch mtv and shit....they play more styles like jigga, eminem, nas, ja rule, missy, nelly an whatever... i think juvenile is not "very" famous here, but that slow motion was played alot

Feb 8, 2003
sheriff said:
well i never heard bac that ass up, but slow motion was tight and played alot over here
Damn, I believe you to because one of my producers is from U.K. and he never heard of Three Six Mafia.

I think BACK THAT AZZ UP is better because it made Juvenile the star he is today.