Which One is Better?!!??!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
donaldnump said:
Our beat sucked...and who the fuck is Chingo Bling? Looks like a fag.
yeah,and nump looks completly normal...

south>>>>>bay

both in this video,and in every other aspect of the rap game right now

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

donaldnump said:
Nump lookin tighter than a nigga in a cowboy hat and some bunk ass bling
lmao... chingo atleast has some flows and a fan base, and doesnt run off his mouth when he drunk and then appologize for it soundin all scared n shit...talkin like that you must be a groupie...oh nevermind, I just looked at your name.

and the south > bay on pass the mic and almost everything else that is put out now a days...

Apr 25, 2002
NUMP?.. what minute is he on 'cause i din't see that shit.. all i know is the bay shit is like a tribute to mac dre.. and theres more game in OUR flow then u got in ur whole body.. if you ain't like mac dre .. then you ain't gonna like that shit.. the south shit was dope too.. they hadda better beat... but it's all bay baby.

and as far as chingo bling.. i dunno why he so famous for a gimmick rapper.. you'd think with all the mexicans in cali there'd be more people out here who like him.. i guess northern cali mexicans don't listen to bullshit.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
"I GET HEAD WHILE I'M WRITIN', CALL IT BRAINSTORMIN" - MAGNOOOOOOO, THE H-TOWN DEFINITELY HAD THAT ONE, BAY WENT HARD TOO THOUGH.