WHICH "NORTENO RAPPER/RAPPERS" ARN'T YOU FEELING?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
rose town ryda said:
I DONT GOT NOTHING AGAINST TANK, BUT I THINK HE COULD IMPROVE.

AND WHOEVER THAT IS ON
"RUN EM OUT OF TOWN" AND "CALIFORNIA RAIN" WITH THE SQUEAKY VOICE.
good lookin out homie.. u can check out the cali movement mixtape snippets at www.northern-ridaz.com thats some new shit i did better than the shit from hoodlife. let me know what u think bout that one and the older tracks carnal.

Aug 8, 2003
I think each and every single person who has ever graced the mic has room too improve.. if say youve reached your height then your just giving up..

Gangsta flea IMO comes raw... at first when i heard his voice i was iffy on him but after bumping a few more songs i realized it was heat..

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
TROLL said:
I think each and every single person who has ever graced the mic has room too improve.. if say youve reached your height then your just giving up..

Gangsta flea IMO comes raw... at first when i heard his voice i was iffy on him but after bumping a few more songs i realized it was heat..
theres always room too improve cant get worse feel me.. ima come harder n harder n better everytime i do a track.. it all takes practice. "perfection" is the key

Jul 27, 2005
Comparing The New "BABY BOY ENE" track to the one on LIL CONER's "Balled Out vol 1", He stepped it up 1000 Times! That song hit so hard. Like TROLL said, You Might sound a certain way when you start. But as time goes on, You master your Lyrical Art.

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
ValleyEnt said:
Comparing The New "BABY BOY ENE" track to the one on LIL CONER's "Balled Out vol 1", He stepped it up 1000 Times! That song hit so hard. Like TROLL said, You Might sound a certain way when you start. But as time goes on, You master your Lyrical Art.
i agree with u homie

Jun 5, 2004
FLEA COMES TIGHT ON MOST OF HIS SONGS, I CAN GET INTO HIS MUSIC.

-AND YEA IM FEELING NEVER'S SHIT, BUT SOMETIMES HES OFF-BEAT. AND FAT STEVES ALBUM ISNT THAT "HARDCORE" OR WHATEVER, BUT HE STEPPED IT UP ON THAT "CALIFORNIA" SONG WITH OSO, SO HE IMPROVED.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
I Actually Heard Fat Steves Cd We Coming And Hes Got Some Tight Songs. Gotta Show the Vato Love. But I Aint Feelin D.C. To Much His Beats Are To Fast I Like Murder Beatz, Or Them Slower Onez. But I Aint Trying TO hate His Music Just aint My Thing But A Few Gente Down $outh Wuz Feelin Him

Jul 7, 2005
Lil coner has a few bad ass jams like BROWN RAIN, MI VIDA LOCA, WHAT YOU GONNA DO those are bumping but most his shit sucks BABY BOY ENE sucked hard at first but now THAT FOOL GOT FLOWS he gets down now much props on that 1,FAT FTEVE sucks bought 1 cd i was over it PLOT SUCKS GANGSTA FLEA SUCKS I WASN'T FEELING SLEEPY SANTINO AT FIRST BUT NOW HES TIGHT TANK OF GHETTO BALLIN HE SOUNDS LIKE A BEANER SOME FOOLS I HEARD FROM SALINAS FUCKING SUCK SOME ARE BAD THO