which is better

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2004
www.metalmouthproductions.com
in my opinion the one with the cornfields is better cuz it ties in with the Field of Dreams Ent but the person im doin this for prefers bay bridge(played out) or buildings but i just added stadium to it..

which of the 2 is better off? i know i aint all that good at graff art but i mostly do
as a hobbie (but still get paid)

Jan 22, 2006
i like the 2nd one although its kinda weird that u got an Anihiem Angels logo on the stadium banner thing but its a football feild

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
to be honest, on both of them the second mane that's standing on the field looks like he's floating and rest is aight

Apr 24, 2005
^^ I agreee with him try adding some shadow to make it look like hes standing in there instead of floating, cause it looks like a midget is stuck on the dude on the left. But i think the 1st one is better just because the 2nd one doesnt really tie in together with the field and the stadium. Post whihc one gets picked though

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
honestly if you're really going for the "FIELD OF DREAMS" theme from the movie, then the first one is better, but you do need to add a shadow under the smaller dude in the back, so he aint just floatin, clean work though

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
I like the 1st one, matches more with the theme....

to be honest, on both of them the second mane that's standing on the field looks like he's floating and rest is aight
i agree, add a shadow to him & maybe have him blend in more with the grass (have some parts of the grass go over his shoe...)

good job though