which hbr rapper gonna do it big n which hbr rapper should hang up the mic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Yeah me neither, sounds like the same ol shit.
Exatly! Hella generic, nothing special and he will not progress or have anything else but gangster rap that's played out and over wack same sounding beats. Hell no is he gonna "do it big" anytime this century lol

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
I guess my idea of doing it big is different then your guys I should of been more specific I meant like"who got a good buzz rite now n who the new hbr doing like videos n shows my bad fellas oh I think the production on that dee cd is pretty good I no hbr rappers ain't getting paid but which one can u see having a good year like music wise n videos

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I feel what S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE is saying but somebody is gonna do it the "biggest"
as far as northerner music goes and i think it will be Lil Raider..
Nasty North been the most active from what i see..
Mr G @Mr G 'gets it'

absolutely someone will do it the biggest, & Lil Raider is DOPE.

This song is my shit:

Props: Mr G and Mr G

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Speaking of lil raider,he is dope but a couple years ago at a car show my cousin knew tone locs cousin so we were chillin with them and lil raider was in the bunch anyways he had on a shit eating grin and was acting like his aunt flow was in town so ever since I been like fuck this dude and ain't really checked out dudes music.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Speaking of lil raider,he is dope but a couple years ago at a car show my cousin knew tone locs cousin so we were chillin with them and lil raider was in the bunch anyways he had on a shit eating grin and was acting like his aunt flow was in town so ever since I been like fuck this dude and ain't really checked out dudes music.
I've heard similiar stories bout that man, but i've never crossed paths with him yet to make my own opinion and im happy about that.
I've met too many foolz who i previously enjoyed thier music only to be like man i cant listen to this fuckin clown no more...
good entertainment is hard to come by as it is, sucks when its ruined by
real life encounters..

Dec 26, 2004
I don't see nobody doing it big, but doing well is very few.
Nasty North camp always put out good shit.
Thre4t always puttin out good videos N quality music. only wish he drop a actual cd or some hard copies