Which gang types the gayest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
When e-thugs try to type hard who takes the cake for gayest keyboard tuff talk?

Norte's

FUCK DAT $HIT FUCK ALL YOU $CRAPA$ XIV HOLME$

Crips

CHECC EM CUZ, WE BACC ON THE BLOCC SELLING ROCCS

Bloods

SOO WOOP WATS cRACKIN BLOOD ON THE BLOcK WITH LOWERCASE c'S ON THE cOMPUTER MAYNE

or scraps

PURO SEWER CALIFOXIA 13 MAX I STAY XING OUT MY X'S CUZ ITS WAY MORE COMPLICATED TO TYPE AX X THAX A X. FUCK XORTHERX CALI

:beard:
all of them are equally gay

Nov 17, 2009
Ain't this 2010??? I type $$$..only color I'm bangin these dayz is green,beside that pink pussy....like lee majors said"if u ain't speakin loot,u speakin Chinese!"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i still refuse to believe people say "dis" in real life. yeah if u dropped outta school in 1st grade (cuz u just couldnt handle finger paintin cuz u'd rather be finger bangin) maybe just MAYBE u say "dis." there's really no excuse for it though, except for wanting to be dumber than a bag of dirt. and not no 20 lb. bag of sod u dropped mad skrill to freshen up ur lawn with, but a ziplock bag filled with rocks and tanbark from the local playground.

May 5, 2002
IM REALLY BORED AND I HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS.... SO INSTEAD OF TYPING REALLY GANGSTER FUNNY STUFF.... I JUST FOUND A PICTURE OF CAPTIN GARBONZO BEANS CHILLIN IN HIS ROOM READING, TYPING AND ANALYZING EVERYBODY'S REAL FUNNY TEXT TYPING STUFF.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL