which city

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
if you were to ask about which city put out the best producers in the bay, it would be fairfield 100%... mike mosley, rick rock, rhythmx, BC, and dj pimp... 4 of the all time best, and me...

as far as rapper though, its gotta be vallejo, mac dre, psd, e-40, celly cel, b-legit, mac mall, i could go on and on

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this thread might as well be called "where are you from?"...everybody always put their own cities in these threads,haha

so with that said...of course its pittsburg,everybody knows that

Apr 25, 2002
Well if your stating your question on sales its gotta be oakland. Too Short, Yukmouth, Luniz, Dru Down, Richie rich, Digital underground, Shit Hammer was a rapper. i know i missed some also!!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
510PLAYA said:
Well if your stating your question on sales its gotta be oakland. Too Short, Yukmouth, Luniz, Dru Down, Richie rich, Digital underground, Shit Hammer was a rapper. i know i missed some also!!
hammer sold more than all those others put together, maybe twice as many. but ya gotta love short dogg... beeeeotch

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
biased!! some people go on here strictly to pump up their artists or city and thats it! whatever happened to people being modest?

i'm from san francisco and i would say vallejo right now. don't forget about the legends to come out of sf though!! say what u want but i think sf is the best of all time

Rappin 4-Tay
San Quinn
JT
D-moe
Seff tha Gaffla
11-5
RBL
UDI
Cold World
Cellski
Messy Marv
Nickatina
IMP (Cougnut & C-Fresh)
Ya Boy
Fully Loaded
Willie Hen
UNLV
Guce
Equipto
Mr. Kee
Killa Keise
Hugh E MC

the list goes on.......

Apr 25, 2002
Done Deal Ent said:
biased!! some people go on here strictly to pump up their artists or city and thats it! whatever happened to people being modest?

i'm from san francisco and i would say vallejo right now. don't forget about the legends to come out of sf though!! say what u want but i think sf is the best of all time

Rappin 4-Tay
San Quinn
JT
D-moe
Seff tha Gaffla
11-5
RBL
UDI
Cold World
Cellski
Messy Marv
Nickatina
IMP (Cougnut & C-Fresh)
Ya Boy
Fully Loaded
Willie Hen
UNLV
Guce
Equipto
Mr. Kee
Killa Keise
Hugh E MC

the list goes on.......
Are you only saying that cause halff of the list is signed to Done deal? lol J/k
But vallejo is the hottest right now!! But for the all time i gotta go wit OAKLAND and not cause thats where i live. i say Oakland based on success/record sales not including hammer.But Short, Dru down, Digital underground, Luniz, Yukmouth, Rich(season Veteran(400k) all pushed a lot a units on a nationwide level . So i think oakland as a whole city was known the most on a nationwide level based on the rappers that came from here