Which cd do u like better???? Come and judge!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which classic cd is better??

• Hitman "Solo Creep"

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • 211 "Ounce of Game"

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hitman's album cuz he kept it pretty much him and not hella guests on it....and it was so tight! What happen to that guy? H20 was so bootsy!

211 is cool but they really did rely a lot on guest spots more then anything. Which to me don't reflect their talent fully.

Jul 28, 2002
fuckit here we go. I choose Hitman. Thats because he had black-C's best beatz and he has a tite ass voice, plus he has some well thought out metaphors. The whole cd was slumpin. Top 5 bay area album. 211 there album is a top 20 album, but there were a couple songs that I wasnt feelin. I only like james Mack and not that other cat. So Hitman wins this battle to me.

Lets get more thoughts.

Jul 29, 2002
MAN FUK THAT WHO THE FUK IS 211?
THAT SOLO CREEP WAS A CLASSIC WIT KNOW DOUBT SAY IT AINT ANYBODY AND IF U DISAGREE U IN DENY-L
I STILL HEAR NIGGAS KNOWIN SOLO CREEP THROUGH OUT FRISCO, THE BAY AND EVEN IN THE VALLEY
H2O WAS KNOCKIN IT JUST DIDN'T LIVE UP TO SOLO CREEP
HE WAS A YOUNG NIGGA WHEN SOLO CREEP CAME OUT
----------HITMAN VOLUME 2 COMING 2003-------
RIGHTWAY R.I.P MR.CEE

Jul 28, 2002
im sorry but this contest is over and Hitman bit the dust. i tried to let it continue, but once the post get to page 4 or so then i stopped the contest. so 211 is the winner. thanks for your input anyway.

May 7, 2002
Broke the tie.

Like Stated previous the fact that hitman was on more of his debut, and the fact that 211 is a group. Solo artists get more credit in the long run.......Hard decision....211 is hard as hell 2. They need to drop one soon...

Jul 29, 2002
MAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK. HOW U GO MAKE A CONTEST WIT ONE ARTIST VERSUS A GROUP. WHAT TYPE OF SHIT U SMOKIN???
I DONT GIVE A FUK HITMAN HARD FOLKSSSSS!!11 PERIOD!
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO THE FUK IS 211?
YO CONTEST WASN'T FAIR
HITMAN A WINNER IN MY BOOK FUK 211
nigga WHAT IZ IT!!!!