Which Bay Artist Deserves More Credit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
not the whole bay cause i think half the people rappin from the bay is not worth mentioning specially the new cats but i aint namin anyone particular.allthe cats who been rappin deserve credit from other coast messy marv to name one.yukmouth.cbo.figas.40.quinn.to name a few

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Eastcoastsav said:
not the whole bay cause i think half the people rappin from the bay is not worth mentioning specially the new cats but i aint namin anyone particular.allthe cats who been rappin deserve credit from other coast messy marv to name one.yukmouth.cbo.figas.40.quinn.to name a few
I would say the BAY period.......but truthfully, This thread is fuckin stupid, I love the bay, the bay is home. Artist from the Bay wont blow up until they, and im sad to say.... leave the bay..........there is too many artist here that is sleept on........but when they leave they go platinum........and then when they go platinum, bay fans will start ridin that wagon......funny style! LMFAO

Jul 20, 2002
Shit we're all slept on in this shit if it ain't right here in our backyards. Alot ofr us ain't being heard overseas so in that sense we all could use somem ore recognition.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

MAC DRE.

ITS SAD THAT WHEN THE BAY FINALLY BLOWS UP HE WONT BE HERE.

O.T.

"Original Trendseter"