where's zagg @ and when's her CD comin out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
i was juss listenin ta "jealous bitches" an it reminded me that zagg's not only tha best female rapper there is, but she's also ona tha hardest rappers i ever heard, male or female...she hasn't posted nothin in awhile, so hopefully loki or someone who knoes will read this...roughly when does Through The Eyes Of She come out? all i'm askin for is a month, not tha exakt date...OH, and when does that D-Dubb kome out too? are both CD's almost finished?

Jun 21, 2002
Thank God for Loki huh... And Loki if you're reading this, by the way, the problem with some rappers I like is that they come out with similar thoughts. Probably why I listen to them in the first place... I once wrote "light you up like a Christmas tree, with this halo-tip, I switch your christmas back to halloween"... I never rhymed that on the mic, but then I saw recently you had something like "lit up like a fn' Christmas tree" so I won't rhyme mine out of respect, but it's kind of cool. K, I'm out.

Sep 29, 2002
shit, i like yours better^^^

as for zagg, she finishing up her record
as we speak. hell, we all are. but all the
pre-production is done so we about to go
into the final level on our records....

d-dubb is starting his record over, sort-of...
re-mixing existing material, etc....

"Thank God for Loki huh"... i geuss i've
become an unofficial spokesperson for
siccmade...

Jun 21, 2002
@Livinlocnda805
Oh they do? lol didn't know...

@Loki...
Haha thanks. Yea, you should ask Siccmade for extra $$ cause you're giving them free online PR service.

@Candymanhook781
Can't wait for Zagg's album too!

NYC sucks. Except for Lynch, I have to order Siccmade joints when I want them and they don't always come through like Zagg's first album. After 4 weeks the idiots tell me they don't know what happened to my order... I was lucky enough to get Illegitimati & The Plague though.