wheres the good plugins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
what photoshop plugins does anyone use, im just talkin anything cuz i lost all mine deep ago i forgot what i even had

but its hard to make shit with just basic photoshop proggie, i need a couple plugins, what are a couple to look for

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
Plug-ins are only wack because everyone makes shit that looks the same, and when you see an image created entirly with plugins you know exactly how that image was made step for step. When I use plugins I cover my tracks so even if someone thinks I used a filter they will have a hard time figuring out what ones and in what combination. I have like 300+ plugins but I only use a handfull of them. And if you cant make somethin sick without filters, you should work on that before you become plugin dependant. It's cool to experiment that is the best way to learn, but dont get hooked, I seen good artists hit rock bottom cuz they was strung out on EYC3000.

Apr 25, 2002
here is a list of filters that are off that hook and everybody should use them on every graphic they make

eyecandy4000 - chrome
eyecandy4000 - fire
xenofex - lightning
noise
plastic wrap
blur
pixelate
and last but not least
eyecandy4000 - smoke

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i didnt even know about clickin on the layers of photoshop and having that big menu pop up, fuckin lame of me....its got EVERYTHING i need...now i just need to practice backgrounds and pictures...and still get more text skill

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
shit, i dont need plugins to get where i want on graphics, i guess if your a beginner on PS or your a lazy bastard, but other then that, the homie eMDe once told me that "once your that good in photoshop you wont even remember what eye candy or those other plug-in's are".....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I used to use Eyecandy 4000, but I formatted my HD and lost everything so I re-installed PS 6.0 and didnt have any plug-ins. Now im good without plug-ins, I learned to use the program without the help from plug-ins. I think Eyecandy is cool if used properly, but nothing beats a clean ass graphic, created with only the main program.