Where's Steve Pitts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Not sure how many people are up on the production behind the Dayton Family's production up to "Welcome To The Dopehouse", but does anyone have any information on what Steve Pitts is doing now? He has done any production on any of the later Dayton Family albums (Bootleg's "The Product" or the last two group albums, "Family Fued" or "Back To Dayton Ave"). Is he not around anymore (musically) or is he just not working with Bootleg or Shoestring anymore?

Jun 9, 2007
as I recall, they had some sort of disagreement a while ago, so I dont know if they've worked that out since or not... yeah I was listening to F.B.I. last week and remembered how clean those beats were, they definitely meshed nicely

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Yeah. "What's On My Mind?" is still my favorite Dayton Family album, even though I haven't heard it in about 4 years. I need to find a copy of that somewhere. But the production on "Welcome To The Dopehouse" was real nice, just picked that up again the other night.