Where's Homicide?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I know this is not directly Bay-related but I thought I might get the most responses on the Bart Board :

What's Homicide from Sacramento doin nowadays, has he done any new Music/upcoming Albums,what Label is he on?

This Sac-Town Pioneer's way underrated and nobody mentions him,his Songs wit CJ Mac,Dub C and Mr Dayton are Westcoast Classics IMO!

He got a Hard Voice and tite Flow plus he spits some Real Shit.He should hook up wit C-Bo's West Coast Mafia that would be a perfect Match (Musically),if they dont have no Beef

@Tre-8:

Do you come from the Same Neighborhood as Homicide, do you Know Him?

If so does he have any new Music comin up??

Im fiendin for some New Mobb-Shit from this Cat

Appreciate the Info

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Just wonderin' the same thing myself about a week ago. I was listenin' to the last IMP album and he had some beats on there and I realized I haven't heard his name in many moons.

Anyone got info, post it up.

Doxx

May 9, 2002
4 Real tho,

His Voice and Flow are above average and he should be collabin with the Folks most likely to bring that Real Westcoast Hardcore-Shit back(Like Bo and WCM) that would be NICE

Too bad he didnt put so much material out

if he had as many Albums out as X-raide or BO, maybe he would be gettin the Recognition I feel he deserves as One Hard-Ass/Non-Biting Gangsta Rapper

Apr 26, 2002
year, i got tha plantation. i think that's wut it's called. that album is a classic in my eyes. i think he produced mos uv tha beats on it also. talented foo. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I think I heard of this guy, did a chorous in one of his songs go like "Never say what they do, never say what they do what they do what they do" or something like that? I got a demo tape from him a long time ago. I think it was Homicide, it was coo I use to slump the song and something else on the B side of the tape awhile back.