where ya'll from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
like i done said before yaw.... you can catch me in Fremont, Santa Rosa, and the city of roses Pasadena California baaaabaaaayyyyyyyy

eastbayrider510 said:
fuck n e 1 who diz me...WEST SIDE UNE XIV...WsU X4...allday everyday repen ....fuck ucv,hbc,ratas,westblock,and those buster azz afghan muthafuckaz...tryin to bang crip..nothing but a joke...haha...

its the WEST N me
wuts HBC?!?!?!?

lol @ UCV

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
eastbayrider510 said:
HBC..horny boy crip....sum str8 levas....these cats claim to b hella old but ther set in the une didnt start till last year...they aint shyt anyway..jus sum chumps who claim crip cuz they seen snoop dogg videos and watched colors....stupid fux
let me guess.... they asians that go to logan?

at least the 'horny boy crip' name sounds realer than most of the wannabe crip gangs out here... i seen fools from san jo claim shit like 'california crip criminals' or some wierd shit like that

lol @ UCV though... i know a dude who used to be in that shit, but now he's like fuck em and he's down with some norte's from fremont now... can't say i blame him, those UCV fools call on their uncles or wut not when shit gets funky

Jul 12, 2003
wtf does that reply suppose to mean chris

"united we stand, but it's divided fall, we fall apart cause we can't get along"

why u direct that statement towards me?
fuck poor side????

FUCK POOR SIDE!!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
nah homie, don't trip........i was merely agreeing with you about the fuck poor side thing homie.

the other shit, was a lyric from a song homeboy, that is at the end of everyone of my posts, it's not directed at you necessarily, but only really to all homeboys who let silly shit get in between unity sometimes you feel me? stay up