Where will you be Friday June 13th????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
I want you all to come kick it with us! You should definetly holla at me when you get in. We are performing a 45 minute set at the best time available. Holla at me. I wish you all could perform, but the Black Archives set this up!

Feb 3, 2003
The Ville, JMAC, Absolute, Jesse, all the fella's kickin it with 70 mile?? What?? That should be a good time. Its all age Ville. Its going to be a packed, and hot biatch. Good thing we are at 830 at night!

Jul 7, 2002
Ghost only answers his phone for an undisclosed 15 minute period each day...if you miss it, your out of luck....lol.

I'll be looking forward to seeing all my 70 Mile people and my Media people at the show. Everybody come out and kick it.

Jun 9, 2003
Cool Heat I will be there ....
Never went to one of your shows but let´s see what 70 Mile can offer.

I heard a couple of Trajiks shit and it´s some new shit for the mw side not only that ruff and raw shit it´s also smooth .
When I get some money together I will buy his LP
Peace the dogg

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
damnit! i want to go, but i got to go to this damn conference with my j-o-b. someone get some footage of the concert and 3rd in the studio on sat and send it to me.... 2 more days and midwestinvasion should be completely up.... it's looking good now.....

Feb 3, 2003
(Applauding)Midwestern back up?? What............. Yo, 3rd is about to lay his first track with 70 Mile, and it has a SKINNY dose of Trajik in it, with a blazin beat from Ghetosoul Productions. Big ups to my boy 3rd, and D. Baker. Friday its on 3-r-d. I will get at Matt and we will get footage. I will have my little brother run that cam or the TWIN. We got you shep, don't trip. Jaydub, no metal detectors this time, just for real kickin it. HAHA!