Where to buy bay area rap cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
The background behind the album is all bad. Also they mentioned cds in a month or so. But it's bad karma.

Sac has no more cd shops they closed down every dimples. Half the ones in the bay are gone now too. 5 closed in the last year.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
The background behind the album is all bad. Also they mentioned cds in a month or so. But it's bad karma.

Sac has no more cd shops they closed down every dimples. Half the ones in the bay are gone now too. 5 closed in the last year.
Whats the actual background? Something about PK?

I've read things on siccness about it, but are there any artists or producers talking about what's really going on? All the mob figaz have posted about Murder Weapon besides AP9

May 2, 2018
Whats the actual background? Something about PK?

I've read things on siccness about it, but are there any artists or producers talking about what's really going on? All the mob figaz have posted about Murder Weapon besides AP9
He took over 20 racks from jackas mother during the jacka funeral fundraiser she was doing. She wrote about it on hella posts I've seen on ig and my homie is her next door neighbor and told me the same shit. So I hit her up and asked if murder weapon was being released under her and she said no that she took PK to court for jacka music and trademark rights etc. And he was supposed to hand it over and pay her back the funeral money he stole but since he ain't got a job they cant garnish his wages or do anything about it. He is releasing the shit under his own name and pocketing the cash from it instead of giving it to Jack's mom and children. U can hit mama jack up yourself shes coo af.

You ask why they posting the album everyone except ap9? Well they backed up husalah even during the snitch allegations when awax had paperwork on hus blasted all over the internet so.. maybe ap 9 dork ass is the only one wit a common sense in this situation for once.

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
He took over 20 racks from jackas mother during the jacka funeral fundraiser she was doing. She wrote about it on hella posts I've seen on ig and my homie is her next door neighbor and told me the same shit. So I hit her up and asked if murder weapon was being released under her and she said no that she took PK to court for jacka music and trademark rights etc. And he was supposed to hand it over and pay her back the funeral money he stole but since he ain't got a job they cant garnish his wages or do anything about it. He is releasing the shit under his own name and pocketing the cash from it instead of giving it to Jack's mom and children. U can hit mama jack up yourself shes coo af.

You ask why they posting the album everyone except ap9? Well they backed up husalah even during the snitch allegations when awax had paperwork on hus blasted all over the internet so.. maybe ap 9 dork ass is the only one wit a common sense in this situation for once.
Damn. That's crazy. Good lookin on the story. How do I go about getting these songs then?