Where Theze Mod\z @?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
TROLL said:
good question.. jimhat probably will drop in but doesnt really contribute to any topics..
So whoz choice is it to promote people to moderators? moderators are people who log on a lot, contribute to threads, and make sure to keep the bullshit out right? so if these dudes arent loggin on and doin their jobs as moderators, why are they still modz, no offense to them but shoudnt people who contribute be mods? eastbay eastside and troll all do their part as modz, and imo do a good job, but these other guys, with the exception of jim hat maybe, should be "demoted" if u will, and other people made into mods....

Jul 5, 2007
XiVillain408 said:
as long as those 2 mods are always on siccness all day then yea.
but if not then u gotta`get few more ppl
4 sho, cuz when u got people always talkin shit fuckin up the convo, gotta keep em in check, cant do that shit wit only 2 modz

Feb 21, 2006
well what im tryin to say is. those couple of mods that are around. might not always have their face glued to the computer screen.
they might have shit to do and not be here to keep a eye on things.
and since those otha mods are never on at all. they shouldnt be mods.
thats only if u wanna have ppl to keep shit cleaned up tho

Jun 11, 2007
As long as Troll, easybayrider and eastsidecreeper remain active everyday we'll be fine but if 1 or 2 of them disappear then ya we could use another.

Nov 2, 2002
Bonekrusher408 said:
LOL WHAT YOU MEAN HE GOT EXPOSED?
im not sure. There wasa thread about himin the open forum trying to "expose" him. But from what i remember, he hasnt really posted anything since then

May 13, 2002
YAH I'M HERE.. I READ UP EVERYDAY. I DON'T DELETE SHIT, AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE ANYTHING CONTRIBUTED TO THE FORUM IS GONNA KEEP IT ALIVE, GOOD OR BAD.. AND TUNEZ HAHA