Where The Hell Is MC Ren?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
Anybody know what's up with him...is he retired or what? Does he got any albums comin out soon? He dropped Ruthless 4 Life a long ass time ago and then just diappeared from the whole rap scene....I'm suprised Game hasn't hooked up with him to do a couple songs, that shyt would be sick .....

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

May 11, 2002
Ren released a Maxi-Single in 2001 I think. He was selling it on his website. But his website is not up anymore, it has not been up for over a year. From what i heard...he is on Public Enemy's new CD. I havent checked it out. And I heard that Ren is signed to the lable that Paris ownes. He should be releasing something soon.

Apr 20, 2005
i read an interview on vibe with him saying that he is interested in signing with G-Unit to drop one last album. Then he will be the the man running G-Unit West.

May 11, 2002
bigbreaded said:
NAW...LOW BUDGET AS FUCC, LOL THE ACTING WAS GARBAGE, LOOKED LIKE IT WAS SHOT BY A CAM-CORDER, SORTA LIKE A HOME MADE VIDEO, WHAT A WASTE OF SCRILLA.
Thanks for letting me know. I was thinkin about pickin it up.

May 4, 2005
REN was on a few of the paris/PE tracks.... great album IMO

i remember hearing that he was signed to guerillafunk, but he's not on their website.

there was an advance floating around the net a year ago for
'mc ren & john doe - reincarcerated'

this is off topic.... but KAM is working on a new album with paris, i hope we get some ren/kam collabo's on that album