Where the fuck is Roach Gigz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2017
SHOULD have blown long ago.

Better than G Eazy but G Eazy has that "appeal"

Last roach gigz cd hella slapped.
I think he is the last San Francisco rapper to really come out with some cool sounding shit. I feel like SF rap is dead. Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, and Pittsburg/Antioch are going to hold it from now on. Old San Francisco is over with.

Apr 10, 2006
I think he is the last San Francisco rapper to really come out with some cool sounding shit. I feel like SF rap is dead. Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, and Pittsburg/Antioch are going to hold it from now on. Old San Francisco is over with.
That float CD is the name of the last CD, I forgot. He should have blown off that.

IDK much about SF but

Yase, Yatta, K.E., Drew Breeez, ICE, G Val, Lil Kayla and a few others have potential. It's just they're inconsistent. Like Yase has a bunch of songs on YT and he hasnt released them.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
That float CD is the name of the last CD, I forgot. He should have blown off that.

IDK much about SF but

Yase, Yatta, K.E., Drew Breeez, ICE, G Val, Lil Kayla and a few others have potential. It's just they're inconsistent. Like Yase has a bunch of songs on YT and he hasnt released them.
All Yase songs seems to be between 1 and 2 minutes long