Where Tha Fuck Is Young Bop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Cold187 said:
so Gangsta dre is on blackarmorinc now?
is that best of cd ou yet?
nah hes not signed that was a one album thang sense it was a "best of" but you can cop it in the stores or just get at me if your lookin for any black armor releases,,,,,

May 30, 2006
Bop & the entire Nuttfactor crew iz the future of West Coast gangsta rap. Itz a trip when I hear niggaz(esp Bay niggaz) not givin them niggaz they propz & acting like they can't compete.

Apr 27, 2006
oh.....

Lu_ said:
young bop was so sick on pillowcase 2.. this other shit is weak as fuck
Yeah "PillowCase 2" was a hella tight ass song. C-lim came hard az fuck and G-Macc made tha beat. Dope az hell....real gangsta.

Apr 27, 2006
huh??

The Evil Genius said:
Bop & the entire Nuttfactor crew iz the future of West Coast gangsta rap. Itz a trip when I hear niggaz(esp Bay niggaz) not givin them niggaz they propz & acting like they can't compete.
Nuttfactor tha future of tha west coast?? Um.......wow. That's sayin a lot. Are you absolutely sure about that? And if yur sure...........prove it.

May 30, 2006
bangem said:
Nuttfactor tha future of tha west coast?? Um.......wow. That's sayin a lot. Are you absolutely sure about that? And if yur sure...........prove it.
It might be saying a lot 2 some but not otherz. I don't have 2 prove anything cuz them niggaz iz provin it 2 me. Az long az they stick with good producers them niggaz skillz will do the rest. When people talk about the future of the West I hear the same ol names....... Ya Boy, Mista FAB, Keak, Game, Mob Figaz & a few otherz. No disrespect 2 these artist but If niggaz iz countin on these niggaz 2 be the future then we in trouble. Nuttfactors bring way more heat then any of these niggaz.