WHERE THA FUCC IS PLAYA FLY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Was locked up and got out for a little bit and then got locked up again...

One website was saying in a memphis rap article he was getting out this spring/summer though.

But I saw on a Tennessee government page and it says he gets out April 7, 2007

Before he got locked up again he was making a new album Mafia All Day (Minnie Mae Mafia) and as for some recent work he was on Gangsta Blac's,and Gangsta Boo's last albums.

The album might come out while Fly is locked up like Fly 2k did...

Yeah the rap game has been missing Playa Fly especially the Memphis rap scene

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
ThaHed said:
can someone hook me up with some more of his albums... i've only heard Fly Shit.. it was alright..
Its against the rules here to share retail albums you can buy still

you can buy them at cduniverse.com fye.com etc...

Movin On and Da Game Owe are pure classics

Just Gettin It On is really good too.

Mar 29, 2006
spv said:
Its against the rules here to share retail albums you can buy still

you can buy them at cduniverse.com fye.com etc...

Movin On and Da Game Owe are pure classics

Just Gettin It On is really good too.
would you be able to hook a brother up with a pm...possibly

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
^^ buy his shit mane, support strugglin underground artists

go online and get movin on you will not be dissapointed
And or the Da Game Owe Me

Movin On has more laid back tracks...Da Game Owe Me is better to me but at times I dunno which one I like better Movin On or Da Game Owe Me..lol..

Feb 5, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
^^ buy his shit mane, support strugglin underground artists

go online and get movin on you will not be dissapointed
i doubt that hes getting a single nickle from the dude that runs super sigg.

by the way, you cant get those albums out here for shit. only if they have an old on on the shelf they wont order them cuz they are all out of print. i cant wait till they are all on albumbase.
(well i still need da game owe me and gettin it on{my OG gettin it on is scratched:(])

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Fly's albums are not out of print...

cduniverse.com fye.com amazon.com etc..you can get them very easily...

Feb 5, 2006
oh online you mean? well, that wrks till you realize you dont have a cc to use. then what? just never hear those albums?? yeah right. albumbase for me...a poor person lol. pz moneybags.

Feb 8, 2003
"CREEPIN THROUGH THE OUTSKIRTS BOUT TO LAY THIS LEMON IN THE DIRT, FLY GONNA PULL YOUR CARD"

Fly was a beast soon as he snorted A line of that white blow he ripped the track. His delivary is original I remember Lil Wyte tried to imitate his delivary. IMO Playa Fly was the best rapper in Memphis even though I like TWIII music alot.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cesolito #1 said:
"CREEPIN THROUGH THE OUTSKIRTS BOUT TO LAY THIS LEMON IN THE DIRT, FLY GONNA PULL YOUR CARD"

Fly was a beast soon as he snorted A line of that white blow he ripped the track. His delivary is original I remember Lil Wyte tried to imitate his delivary. IMO Playa Fly was the best rapper in Memphis even though I like TWIII music alot.
Yeah fly is a straight savage. I love all his work but back when he was still with Three Six and he was on that straight up murder tip he was insane with it.

All of his cd's are the shit IMO...dude has came along way though and is diverese. Gettin' It On is one of my favorite songs to this day. Hey Ces do you know if there is any where on the net you can buy his dads (Bill Chill) old music?

Nuttkace