where my LAKERS peepz!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
too much talk in northern cali about kings beating the lakers.. lakers in 6 games, fuck the kings or should i say the queers and the arco-barn..
LAKERS 3 PEAT

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CELTICS BABY!!!!!!....sorry y'all, but I'd rather see the Kings...cuz I'm a Webber fan, otherwise I dont really like the Kings

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Sorry Sac Kingz Homie...

Even though I work for Out of Bounds Ent. & the homies from Sac Kingz comp, fuck yo sorry ass team niggaz!!!!!! LAKERZ IN 6, now what. Fucc Big Tee, Hollis, Pudgie all my niggaz from Out of Bounds lol!!!! 3 PEAT NIGGAZ.

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK THE FAKERS

man, sac bout to show em how to ball.................i laugh at all these laker fans...............shit, they dont even wanna give yall a football team cuz the fans aint loyal, just jump on the bad-wagon when they winnin.................sac-town 2002 nba champions, deal wit it!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Champ like I said....Bitch azz Queenz

Sorry fags, you better win Monday or else, wit no vasaline, now what!!!! understand that the queenz have no heart just like there
sorry azz governor, bitch made, Who wanna come to L.A. sorry Webber but you sold your soul, you're gaychise now lol lol lol!!!!

May 10, 2002
LOL, Im glad we got the kings instead of dallas. Lots of folks were more worried about the kings, but you gotta understand.....FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON THE KINGS ARE SHOOK WHEN IT COMES TO THE LAKERS. Im not just saying this as a Laker fan, but as a person that likes to read faces. You can see it in C. Web's eyes, and divac doing his floperooski. I like the kings alot and they are my second favs in the nba. Some reason tho, they get shook.........

Ok kings fans you can blame on peja this year, last year it was jason williams as the scapegoat..............

No, im no bandwagon laker fan either, Ive been a fan since Stormin Norman Nixon was running point, magic doing it all, jamal wilkes from 3, and cooper with his pulled up socks on dee.

TheorY

"ITS THE LAKE SHOW WIT CHICK HEARNS"

D

Don Mega

lol str8 up, i aint no bandwagon jumper either

BEEN down with the lakers since the 80's

and i wuz born in 82

back with worthy, kareem, and magic, cooper

all them fooz

through thick n thin this been lakers 4 life

by the way anybody see koby interviewed after the game???????? lol that shit wuz funny when he tellin bout the other night he went to see a movie, and sat in the back of the theatre talkin to some lady in a Kings shirt and she didnt know who he wuz cuz he had on a hat n shit, she wuz a Kings fan and he wuz talkin to her about the series, and she talkin bout "kings need to rebound more" n stuff, and she wuz talkin bout how she gonna have a party while watchin the game and call her friends over and she said kings r gonna win it, and she said somethin like "let me stop theres wierd ways to jinx a game" and kobe told her "u'd be surprised" lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Lakers won a championship the year I was born...

I was born a champion and I'll die a champion always a laker. And to all these people calling the Lakers fakers, who flopp like faking as bitchez, DIVAC,CHRISTIE,WEBBER, those are faking ass punks, we might see you guys in the finals next year, we might bithcez. It depend on how Kobe is feeling lol!!!!!