Where is.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
didnt he make a clarification video on that situation?

Maybe he's tryna get his record company going.
hate to say it but even if he did its not a very good one......sorry if somebody swings on me,let alone land one,its on and crackin from that point homie were chunkin em,period.a squab aint nuthin.that's the way i was raised,homie should of got up and at least swung on dude.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
big face got dropped like a fly...wasnt gonna be no chunk ems after that....this nigga hit big face on some donkey kong shit.

i swore i saw this nigga actually bounding out of the screen door of his house go straight to him and cold duff him out

that wasnt even one of them falls were you can give him a small amount of credit

nah, when a gangster gets flatlined on his back snorin and shit thats pretty much the end.

you can be like ras kass and get punched by game and come back 5 years later because ras is like 5'2 160 and amazing on the mic. but not when youre mr big crack sellin' blood from the notorious compton blood block

to be completely real, big face wasnt tight to begin with, so now that hes been rocked like the rock of Gibraltar, id rather hear the white boy who knocked him out's album.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ lol

he didnt clarify shit, he just called the guy who knocked him out a smoker

if anything that made it worse, its like okay so you got diddy bopped by a smoker? no making the band for you

seriously, i swear to god dude hit him on some donkey kong shit, like a overhand axe punch

like when you playin whack-a-mole..

nigga dissapeared like them moles, too

Dec 4, 2004
what did he really do anyway... appear in photos and youtube videos with rappers. He was supposedly managing G Malone but G Malone got new management a while back...Big Fase's Brazil St Records had some potential with Young Life, whatever happened to kid..