WHERE IS SPIDER LOC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
He definitely needs to release material and maintain his momentum as who knows whats going to happen with the G-Unit Roster in lieu of declining album sales and its relationship to Interscope in limbo.

That Smoke One With Us is absolute fire!
He also went hard at Buck on G'z Like They Used To

Nov 7, 2002
Cuzz flow myte not be all that but he actually be kiccin' some chit over them beats at times...I support baymaac cuz they out there gettin' it...more than I can say abt some of these other artists who ain't pushing no kind of line...there are a lot of niggaz who don't kno how to ride a beat or capture a listeners interest with their boring azz delivery (Big Fase 100) but Fase has spitterz on his team that do and SPI iz grinding to make it...REAL CHOPP!!!

Nov 7, 2002
Aye homie, to each his own but if you look past the ragg (if you're from the other side) and tolerate his cadence, pay attention to what he iz kiccin' homie...he paints a bigger picture than jus bangin' on every tracc...

I'm a muzicc fan cuzz...I give damn near everyone a shott...SAV'D OUTT iz my folks and we agree to disagree on this one...everyone iz not meant to have the same tastes...actually listen to SPI's discography and then holla at me!!!