where is DAMU !!!!!??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
^^^
nah im from europe ;)
there was few vids from that I-Rocc album and i know he is ready to drop new one soon
and as far for Lil B-Stone not sure if there was any promo but there was topic here about it
2 years for me is just perfect time to prepare and release album to sound good and not rushed if u know what i mean

Sep 1, 2008
i know im gonna miss a few.

mitchy slick
mooch massive
damu
big june
ecay uno
jayo felony
c-hecc
b-stone
lil cs
i-rocc
Also to build on what Rambo187 said...

Mitchy's got an album droppin April 23rd and then another one June 4th plus 2 more comin this year. All Wrongkind artists got mixtapes/albums droppin as well.

Jayo recently got out from a year-long jail bid and as far as I know is still workin on music. He dropped that "We On On Purpose" project in November '11 or somethin like that. You can get that off iTunes. He also dropped 2 other tracks in 2011/2012 worth checkin called "City Lights" & "Heavyweight"

C-Hecc's been locked up for a couple uears now I have no idea when he's gettin out

Big June's been locked up but he gets out in June or July apparently

Props: Mixerr
Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^^^^
to my knowledge C-Hecc is out since last year and i think cricet @cricet said himself they doing album but no news since then

Apr 20, 2005
i also forgot to mention treali duce. bottom line is i wish more sd artists come out with music more frequently. that southern trap shit and eastcoast/midwest swag shits getting played out. i remember that time around when the handgunners and cricet and ecay uno's albums were new, i thought the west gonna take over. hopefully something happens like that again.

Apr 20, 2005
i know i asked this before when this rap or die came. i used to rewind this freestyle just to listen to that beat. i know that googie monsta verse is on his album but it was a different beat. where is that beat from? the one that starts at 1:05. damm that beat is so dope.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2008
i also forgot to mention treali duce. bottom line is i wish more sd artists come out with music more frequently. that southern trap shit and eastcoast/midwest swag shits getting played out. i remember that time around when the handgunners and cricet and ecay uno's albums were new, i thought the west gonna take over. hopefully something happens like that again.
Treali Duce just dropped his new gospel rap (or Christian rap I'm not sure what he calls it) album and said he has another one comin this ear. He's not makin gangsta rap anymore. Cricet just dropped that "sluts.com" album and his "escape for Damien's hell" album I think just dropped or is about to..I think this year will be a good year for the dago rap scene if all projects follow through like they're supposed to

rambo187 @rambo187 is he really out now? I never heard nothin about that. Can someone verify this? He made some good music

Props: 45park1904
Jan 25, 2009
i dont know man but for me there was lots of good albums released last year and in 2011 so you must be really out of touch with SD scene

SDC Kid @SDC Kid he was tweeting with my last year and said he has new music coming but since then silence and no update maybe he went back to prison :ermm:

Props: Mixerr
Apr 20, 2005
cool. i hope hope the mixtapes and albums are easily accessible. i wanna be able to click on some links for sd music