Where is AZ Boss??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
lol@judging a team 3 games into the season.

Arizona got some shit to work out, mos def. but they are still the team to beat in the nfc west. And I'll bet my last dollar (dont got many of em) they get into the playoffs again this season. Theres still 13 games left.

Feb 14, 2004
So I just shook my magic eight ball, and asked, "Will the Arizona Cardinals make the 2009 season playoffs?", and it came up with this answer:

:cheeky:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lol@judging a team 3 games into the season.

Arizona got some shit to work out, mos def. but they are still the team to beat in the nfc west. And I'll bet my last dollar (dont got many of em) they get into the playoffs again this season. Theres still 13 games left.
The team to beat in the NFC west is san francisco......Sorry.....But they came out their first week, home opener and beat that ass........That sunday night performance was terrible also.......You are not the team to beat out there........Seattle should be a good matchup for you cats....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Since when did the cardinals become an Elite Nfl team! I swear I didn't even know they had fans til Late last season. I even got my cousins from Arizona calling talking shit about go cards! WTF? Dude, you guys got on a hot streak at the right time and rode into the superbowl. You got some nice players but are not an elite NFC team....not even top 5 IMO