Where in the world is Don Diego?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
The only thing I can respect out of that home invasion s--t was HE did it, as opposed to telling the lil homies to do it and them ruining their lives trying to please or impress the big homie...he obviously didnt give a f--k, as he also conveyed that through his music...at the end of the day, it wasnt worth it...

i dont repesct shit outta anything having to do with home invasions...those of us with little ones know what the fuck im talking about

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i dont repesct shit outta anything having to do with home invasions...those of us with little ones know what the fuck im talking about
I agree and understand....its not the fact that he did a home invasion, it could have been something as small robbing some random person walking down the street..the point is, HE still does the dirt instead of making all his lil homies do it FOR HIM and have them ruining their lives while he gets to chill and remain free...thats foul...im sure his motive for doing it himself is probably not what I just spoke on, but its still the same outcome.

I dont respect any hustle or activity that involves innoccent people getting harmed or losing their lives. Im sure these "killers" can find hundreds of enemies that they could make an example out of...

Aug 5, 2009
Prosecutor: Man In '05, '07 Killings Should Get Death

POSTED: 3:54 pm PDT October 2, 2009
UPDATED: 4:00 pm PDT October 2, 2009

SAN DIEGO -- A man charged with killing three people during robberies in 2005 and 2007 in San Diego should face the death penalty if convicted, a prosecutor told a judge Friday.

Michael Baraka Mason, 33, was allegedly one of several masked robbers who burst into a Valencia Park home on Nov. 25, 2005 and held several people hostage before shooting two men who later died, police said.

Several people were inside the home at the time and insisted they had no money, but the bandits apparently didn't believe them and held them for about seven hours before shooting 31-year-old Meico McGhee and 25-year-old Sacha Newbern, according to authorities. The victims died at a hospital the next day.

Mason is also charged with murder and attempted murder in the July 14, 2007, shooting death of a man and the wounding of his girlfriend during an attempted robbery in Normal Heights. The defendant also faces special circumstance allegations of murder during a robbery and multiple murders.

A second defendant, Tamoyia Morris, is charged with murder in the 2005 Valencia Park killings and is also charged with murder and attempted murder and shooting from a vehicle in the 1995 death of Galdino Villareal and the wounding of Shaun Theobalds, said Deputy District Attorney Anthony Campagna.

Morris, 32, is also charged with special circumstances of multiple murders, murder during a robbery and murder for the benefit of a gang. He faces life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted.

Jessica Monique Jones is charged with being an accessory after the fact and faces three years in prison if convicted, the prosecutor said.

A status conference is scheduled Oct. 16 at the downtown courthouse.

All bad...
thats some sad shit, all around, don diego had a career ahead of him, wrongkind are big in the game, has anyone got any of his mixtapes, because there hard to find over this side of the pond

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^damn thats real serious shit right there. It's too bad he doing that bid cuz he had a lot of potential. Can anyone honestly say if we will ever hear any other unreleased don diego material? I know in the cherry chuck gang inster it said coming soon "Don Diego-Gangstas Dont Change"??? just wondering if any of his unheard shit will see the light? thanks

Apr 27, 2009
^^^damn thats real serious shit right there. It's too bad he doing that bid cuz he had a lot of potential. Can anyone honestly say if we will ever hear any other unreleased don diego material? I know in the cherry chuck gang inster it said coming soon "Don Diego-Gangstas Dont Change"??? just wondering if any of his unheard shit will see the light? thanks
naw, he said in " keep it g" that he not makin no more records

Feb 12, 2006
there is plenty of that shit out there but with legal tape and the money it costs to release it,it's unlikely. You gotta remember when he said "this is my last album im through" he was on the fucking run so how could u make more records after being apprehended?

Apr 27, 2009
at the end of the day that nigga got what he deserved... fuck em.
hahha, don d must have done somethin to you, but like bro said, thats between him and god, don d should change his life tho while incarcerated, he can leave an impact on many of the young kids out here in sd tryyna be a super gangsters