where da bootleggers at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ay yo......will i get into to trouble if i thump someone across their head for bootleggin?.......tech......if you read this ....they are all at the 63rd st "swap and shop".. in kc, Mo.......(the old drive in theater).....last year, there were atleast 4 people selling bootleg "anghellic" cd's for $10..........i say send a hit squad let 'em know ....that shit ain't tolerated!!!.....just thought i should let you know!!......and i know more people know where to find other bootleggin computer geeks!!!........so let em know!!!.......out:dead:

Aug 19, 2002
fuck anybody that tries to make money off of techs skills, thats some no testicle havin shit right there.. I mean listening to some new songs before the cd comes out is one thing, but trying to sell it to the public and profit is somethin else.. but in the end its all gravy cuz its karma to these fools and what goes around will come around to them one way or another...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
t9anghellic420 said:
i have made cd's for my good friends of the ap cd. but they got it for free. but never sell another mans music to make urs.
how in the fuck can you say "GO AARON!!!!" in your signature and go ahead and say you straight up made copies of the advance and gave it to friends?

That shit just pisses me off, how do you expect a guy to make it out of the town when you're bootlegging his cd? It don't matter if you sell the motherfucker for 20 bucks or give it away, it's still distribution of a copywrited material.

I have the advance to but i haven't made a single copy of it, i let people hear it, but i dont make them a copy, i just tell them to go get the shit on the 24th. Which is why I dont understand if you want Tech to make it so bad, then why are you taking money out of his hand?

Nick

Jul 7, 2002
Thats word Nick.......it is what it is. This cat keepsrunning his mouth about I got Absolute POwer. I figured that out after the first 50 times ya posted it. You got the same shit anyone with broadband has. So give it a rest and quit giving the shit out.