where can i hear some x songs so i can get an idea if i should order them?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
or where can i find these songs in mp3 form. thats the only audio system i got in my computer i guess.

g'd up from the feet up - p.b.k., x-raided

bring the pain - x-raided, dub, yun gun

its on - x-raided

witta mask on 2 - x-raided

Feb 8, 2003
If you can't download the Real Player, Than how are your gonna be able to download some mp3's? Don't be slick just go to the record store and buy "The Unforgiven Vol. 1". Its not gonna hurt you to pay $13.99 Kinfolk. If you wanna just burn some music just be real and say it. G to www.RealPlayer.com

Apr 18, 2003
dogg, i aint gonna boot his shit. why would i? when i go to the realplaya site, i download it and it says i need internet explorer 5.0 or higher. where do i get that? is that shit free? i already gots all x cd's but psycho active, walls can talk an deadly game. i aint gonna support the 2 boots but i'm thinkin bout coppin psycho when i get the skrill

Apr 18, 2003
an now that you mention bootin, i tried to burn a 'xology' of my own, but it wont put realplaya media on the cd. is there anyway to convert it?

again, i aint bootin it

Apr 18, 2003
damn yall, dont gotta bite my head off. i jus wanna make my own 'xology'. an fuck yea x come out hard. and yea i support x. i'm ow on some ends rite now, but thats for damn sure i aint gonna boot his shit homie, cool down

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
All this fighting over my lil ol site lololol naw all these problems bout having to have real player will be solved when my site is converted into streaming only. Alot of people dislike having to download the whole file since they are on dial up.