where can i get that 'its on' tracc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
aight, i'm poor as hell rite now, an yall kno i would support my homie x, but where can i find it in mp3 for my 'x-ology'? as soon as i get some skrill im gettin that garden blocc ridaz cd. is the 'city of kings' an 'initiation' good?

May 17, 2003
both of dem mothafucaz is hard hittaz to me fo the simple fact dat niga x get so mothafucin raw lyrically on that bitch it dont even make no sense and if you slow in the mind you cant keep up wit dat niga x raided loc

they are both hard. I like Initiation better but they both knock. Sorry bout the site. People dont always do what they say they are gonna do so ive been stuck a few times looking for new cats to set it up. I apologize for the delays. Blue box, if u read this email me or pm me homie...lets get the site crackin...one

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I got a copy if the ITS ON track in mp3 and its without the VERBEL TEK intro also. Shit was not easy took me like 2 hours to get it timed right. I got rid of the intro and cut out the outro bout him sayin its butta and shit and inserted the chorus for the end.