where can i get BAPE in the bay area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
You can get Bape shoes at the Mall in Stoneridge or Eastridge.At Stoneridge, I forgot what the Shop is called but I know its by Footlocker. Theres another spot in San mateo called "Turf Shoes". For hoodies,The same spot in eastridge had clothes and another spot in Frisco but i think all they sell now is Bape Shoes. If you want a Fake one go on Craigslist or Ebay.

Jul 24, 2005
uZzLe510 said:
You can get Bape shoes at the Mall in Stoneridge or Eastridge.At Stoneridge, I forgot what the Shop is called but I know its by Footlocker. Theres another spot in San mateo called "Turf Shoes". For hoodies,The same spot in eastridge had clothes and another spot in Frisco but i think all they sell now is Bape Shoes. If you want a Fake one go on Craigslist or Ebay.
yeah i checked workmens in eastridge i only saw beanies,couple tees and shoes.. no hoodies

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
bayflip said:
werd. nothing wrong with knock offs...

how often do you see people wear bape? who knows if its real or fake

If sweater, check tags. should have a mini tag on the left sleeve with other tags attached. 2 seperate tags on the left lower side of the hoodie. Another tag that says the size by the hoodie. "Bape" on the zipper, And If it Zips all the way up to the hood. If shoes,Its kind of harder. The toebox and the star shape, cant really explain it.You need to show pics.

Jul 24, 2005
uZzLe510 said:
If sweater, check tags. should have a mini tag on the left sleeve with other tags attached. 2 seperate tags on the left lower side of the hoodie. Another tag that says the size by the hoodie. "Bape" on the zipper, And If it Zips all the way up to the hood. If shoes,Its kind of harder. The toebox and the star shape, cant really explain it.You need to show pics.
thx. looks like most of the ebay ones run for 3-5 bills, which is probaly real

do u know if the hoodies runs big? everyone sells a large in everything i want on bapetalk i'm looking for XL but if they run big i'm gonna hop on these.

Feb 1, 2006
uZzLe510 said:
Yeah TURF in downtown san mateo got some bape shit. they're authentic.

Dec 11, 2005
uZzLe510 said:
Wtf?? I thought real bape was ONLY sold in NY and Japan???

Are you talking about the ones in Stoneridge and Eastride being fake or real?

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
MuneyHongry650 said:
Wtf?? I thought real bape was ONLY sold in NY and Japan???

Are you talking about the ones in Stoneridge and Eastride being fake or real?
Real.They have official stores in Japan and Ny. I also think they just opened one in LA. Its easier to get bape in La than the Bay, More exclusive spots.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I haven't seen one tight bape sweater yet......although I would fuck with the shoes.....especially the green & yellow ones

Dec 11, 2005
I didnt know places other than NY and Japan were allowed to sell bape, thats why it is so exclusive

edit: nevermind, I get it now, they sell it for about 300 at eastridge workmens , retail is 170 so thats why they can afford to sell it here