where can i download moviez 4 free?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
i jus wanna know where i can download moviez 4 free, cuz i need a movie of an old book called firestarter, i got a book report for it thatz due last week :eek: .........n i fukin looked everywhere for that dam movie so i waz jus wonderin if n e of yall knew wut site i could go to real quick to get it?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Dont know of any sites, maybe you could help me with that, but the point of this thread is youll fail the report. the movie and the book are not parralel. made a lot of changes for that movie.
thats a pretty short book man, just read it. not the best read, but i remember it being a shitty movie too...

Jul 21, 2004
^^^^lmao.....i aint gonna fail shyt mayne.......n na homie shytz almost 400 pgz, i jus want tha movie to see enough of it to bullshyt tha report, i couldnt find n e cliff notez on it so ima try n get tha movie jus so i got enough information to bullshyt tha report

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hahaha....dude tried to get the cliff notes for Firestarter like it was a literarry classic!

thats funny shit....

anyway...i dont even think this movie is on dvd....you might have to goto blockbuster or hollywood video and look for that shit on VHS.

Next time pick a book that has cliff notes before you decide not to read it.

Jul 21, 2004
^^^^^FUK IT.....THANX N E WAY, ILL BULLSHYT IT AZ MUCH AZ I CAN THEN, N I WAZ GONNA ACYAULLY REAS THA DAM BOOK BUT EVERY TYME I OPENED IT I JUS DIDNT FEEL LIKE READIN.........SO ILL BULLSHYT IT N TAKE WUT EVER FUKIN GRADE I GET......THA TEACHERZ DUMB, MAY B I CAN PULL IT OFF......OH YEA N I TRIED BLOCKBUSTER BUT THA PENDEJOZ DIDNT HAV IT, I WENT TO ALL FUKIN 4 OF DEM.........

Jun 27, 2003
You can't just get sum smart foo in your class to type up your report for you??? I used to do that shit all the time in high school.