Where can I buy Mitchy Slick Presents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
This fucking mix tape is tight as fuck. I'm listening to this shit right now. My homie got it from some nigga named Green Eyez from Lincoln last week.

Shit is hot as fuck Mitch.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
good lookin my nig.im tryin to get a avenue for dago shit to be heard.i dont just put my songs on xxl,i got anybody shit that's hot on my shit.long as it's crackin.good lookin for support.

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
i sold more cd's on an openin day than anybody ever at fam mart.i already did over 500 pieces.it's only been out for 3 day so far.good lookin for support folks.we bound to make it.dago!

Sep 13, 2002
mitchy you came through again. some more dago shit for me to knock. its all about dago right now aint nobody commin with this much heat. and this aint even really a mixtape cause i dont feel 99.999 % of mixtapes. this a cd. and this cd needs to be coped.

everyone want a mitchy verse. this summer when me and my folks get our shit together and my family situation straight we gots to connect.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I have to agree w/ Proppa....this is a CD. The sound is nice, the production is lovely and every track is a true heater. That's real. I'm really liking track 9 w/ the N.W.A. beat. Only thing I would change would be the superslim case....I was hoping it would've been in a reg. jewel case like SAR w/ the name going down the spine. I give it 9/10. Can't wait for XXL vol 2. Keep up the good work Wrongkind, Mitchy, Janky, Ric-Nutt....etc.

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
ALL SONGS GOTTA PASS THE XXL BOARD TO MAKE THE KUT.ONLY THE HOTTEST AND NEWEST SHIT GET A RUN.I DONT MAKE ALL CHOICES FOR KUT.IF YALL GIVE A FUCK,CALL 619-263-3961