WHERE ARE YOU WATCHING THE SUPER BOWL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
I got invited to a couple spots this year but I'm probably just going to kick it my home boys house in Richmond. He got a BIG SCREAN and his old lady can cook her ass off.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I think I overheard my husband tellin someone that we are having a small Super Bowl gathering at our house. Which means I get to cook, clean, and basically run around like fuckin crazy all day and not see one second of the game.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, but its not any fun to have a house full of people you really don't care for, and missing the game and more importantly, the commercials!

Nov 30, 2006
Dana Dane said:
Yeah, but its not any fun to have a house full of people you really don't care for, and missing the game and more importantly, the commercials!
It sucks being wifey, if you were just girlfriend you wouldnt have to do none of that shit but you'd have to give head more then once a year so it evens out...lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
might be at my potnas house in richmond also.....he doesn't have a big screAn tho, he got a projection screen like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dana Dane said:
thats why you put a little TV in the kitchen and another one in the bathroom.....superbowl sunday is where you rearrange all the televisions in the house so that no matter where you go you don't miss none of the game