Where are these Midwest Rappers From? Project Deadman & Snug Brim?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Gordy is contractually stuck to his label, but WAS(when P:DM still existed) with them in spirit. Nobody knows the fate of P:DM at this point. They were slated to drop an album call Horrifik Thoughts in '07, but it hasn't happened, nor has there been mention of that album or group doing anything. It should be noted that Prozak's new album on Strange Music has production by Mike E. Clark(famous for his work with George Clinton and ICP), so you'll be able to get a taste of new P:DM if they ever put any more records out.

Gordy was going to join the group, but like I stated wasn't able to shake his contract with another label and they would only allow him to feature on future P:DM albums, not officially join the group.

Oct 3, 2005
Gordy was going to join the group, but like I stated wasn't able to shake his contract with another label and they would only allow him to feature on future P:DM albums, not officially join the group.
the tracks that leaked from King Gordy's time with PDM were fuckin raw. if you can get your hands on "Animals", you will be pleased

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Sobman, I've been on the Siccness since 03' bro!... These other forums ain't nothing new to me...

You might get away with some of your childish games over in the Strange Forum... But you bring that ish over here, I'm sure JL won't hesitate to BAN your ass bro!...

EDIT:

JL get @ me fam!...
Just pm him dog! you make it sound like you bout to snitch?

Oct 29, 2007
lol!... Snitch on who?

Homie obviouslly doesn't check his PM's ... And if you haven't noticed, I tried to holla @ him on the Strange Forum too!

lol!... I knew you would be the 1st to jump on here with something ...lol!

n~e ways... Jose, just get my number from your brother and give me a call bro!

May 11, 2002
Mike E Clark also produced a track for the new Kid Rock CD that droped this year.

I always liked Mike E Clarks beats. But that PDM was horrible. I did not like that at all.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol!... Snitch on who?

Homie obviouslly doesn't check his PM's ... And if you haven't noticed, I tried to holla @ him on the Strange Forum too!

lol!... I knew you would be the 1st to jump on here with something ...lol!

n~e ways... Jose, just get my number from your brother and give me a call bro!
sounded like you was bout to get at jl and tell him some one said something you didnt like on the forum... my bad! lol