where are the hot spots in SD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Ta Townbacker- damn, that's a trip dog. Do you go to SDSU? Seems like everyone I know is moving over here...I live right by the main pool..just a complex over and I can walk to it in like a min. What a small world...that's crazy. I've been going to the pool and Bball courts a bunch. I'm sure I've probly seen you around. And yeah, I don't see how a place can get much better than this as far as girls go...from what I've heard and seen. Holler. Grant Theft

May 10, 2002
...if you live in the older buildings (only like 15 years old and almost as nice as the newer ones) it's like $1450(?) or right around there. The ones I live in are $1650 for 2 bedrooms which is enough to make me have to share a room (which I'm not thrilled about) but it's still worth it. If you're looking for a good place to live in SD, I don't think it gets any better than this homey, but see for yourself. holler. Grant Theft

Aug 5, 2002
LIL C.S. said:
...and we have the finest bitches from anywhere I've seen, and I've seen bitches from Louisiana to Oklahoma to Texas to all of Cali everywhere, and I haven't seen bitches anywhere finer than Dago bitches...

I used to stay down there for a minute. I'll second that. I've been to most of the country, and Dago has the finest women I've seen.

(It must be because of the military presence, gettin all these mixed females?)