where are the hot spots in SD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im goin down there in a few weeks to visit some cousins and shit.. i think they said they lived on the East side or some shit.. i just talked to them today they just moved down there like 2 weeks ago..

so whats the cool shit to do? i think im probably jus gonna hit up the beaches and shit.. find the hoes.. what do you suggest CS?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? I peeped your profile to see how old you were before I could tell you what spots to go to. Since you're 15 homey I can't really suggest too much. Your best bet is to go to Mission Beach. It's off the hook in the summer! I'm there every weekend, so you might run into me. Then we got some cool malls too, so you might want to go to the movies and kic it at one of em' (Fashion Valley mall, Mission Valley mall etc). How long are you going to be down here? Yeah, but just hit up Mission Beach and go to the malls and you should be straight. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Tite shit.....I waz in Daygo last week for 2 dayz wit my cuzins and shit, I know exactly where Mission Beach is, dat place is coo cuz its pretty diverse people wise.....And Fashion Valley mall's coo.....Downtown's ayyt.....I like SD's atmosphere, It aint too big and aint too small.....Just rite.

Apr 25, 2002
yea, my cousins said there should be lots of house parties to hit up since its summer.. i hope the parties arent like the ones i went to in Oakland where every1 was beefin all nite..

cool, sounds like im probably gonna hit up the beaches and shit.. i hope yall got some bitches there.

oh, and im probably only gon be down there about 3 days.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

"rodzilla
absolulty homeboy daygo aint to bigg n too small its just rite i was feelin that shit 110%
in l.a shit is all twisted up n it aint lik it used to be
shit i can only afford to go to daygo in summer vacation
muh fuccaz snaps aint on swoll as of yet but shit its a tight city and like u said not too big not too small
real speech
peace

Apr 25, 2002
Ya'll are right. Even though Dago is the 2nd biggest city in Cali and 6th(last I heard) in the nation, it really isn't too big or to small. You can get to one place to another pretty easy. Unlike LA. It's a gang of freeways, and you can't just go from Slauson swap meet to Venice Beach real fast. I always get lost in LA. All them freeways. We got some cool spots out here though, and we have the finest bitches from anywhere I've seen, and I've seen bitches from Louisiana to Oklahoma to Texas to all of Cali everywhere, and I haven't seen bitches anywhere finer than Dago bitches. Ya'll we'll see on the documentary (puerto rican fest, ghetto world bbq etc). One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

lol exactly
aint no daygo was the 2nd biggest city in cali though thought sac first frisco 2nd l.a 3rd
lol"lil c.s as for 6th in the nation hahahhahafunny shit homie u good peoples nigga

Apr 25, 2002
Look it up homey if you doubt it. It's either 6th or 8th. Frisco ain't even in the top 10. Last count that I heard it was over 3 million people in San Diego County. Homey Sac is hella small. I think San Jose is bigger than Sac. You got your info wrong homey. Chec out the statistics and holla bac. One. LIL C.S.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

lol aight cuzzo s'all good nicca
muh fucca aint rilly up on stats n geography n shit like that
just though sac was this states capital
anyway i aint even gunna fucc with it nigga if u ay u saw it then its all gravy like sum smothered chiccen
dont even trip
peace

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

oakland only like a 12 mile radius so that dont even count cuzzo
didnt no l.a was the biggest though

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

lol s'all good homie
least u being real with your not like half these marks woofin threads n blowin hot air like sum extracter fans
good lookin out on it
and another thang it aint strange nigga
shit
if countless niggas even picced up a book much less knew the knowledge before they open they beaks the world a be a better place aint shit strange homie
do yours
stay up
peace

May 10, 2002
Lil C.S.- What's up player?? Where is Plaza Bonita mall- sounds like I gotta check that out.. I live in some new housing by Qualcomm Stadium and got HELLA hoes believe me. We got Charger girls living in our complex if that doesn't say enough, and they probably aren't even the finest ones living here!! I do need to hit up the beach more though, but I've been busy as hell.

That's tight you'll be gettin a taste of SD, Moe. Sounds like you move from one hood to the next.

C.S.- that police station is the one with the rec attached to it right?? I always think about going over there and playin ball on Sundays cuz I heard it's crackin. Grant Theft

Apr 25, 2002
i move from one hood to next?
nah man...i'm from the bay born and raised Trench Town and The Filthy a hop from the Vall!!!
i wanna move to Diego tho'...i ain't about stayin in a place that ain't got nothing for my future just cus i'm from here
you gotta make moves in life

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
Oakland has 450,000 people
i'm a geography nut, sounds corny but i love maps and population sizes lol
strangge huh
LOL That sounds like my self Im a nut too.. but your wrong

Los Angeles, 3,694,820
San Diego, 1,223,400
San Jose, 894,943
San Francisco, 776,733
Long Beach, 461,522
Fresno, 427,652
Sacramento, 407,018
Oakland, 399,484
Santa Ana, 337,977
Anaheim, 328,014

thats from the 2000 census. obviously the population has grew in each city but the order remains the same. Oakland has reached over 400,000 but is not near 450,000, Everyone seems to forget about Long Beach. Thats a big ass city.

Apr 25, 2002
ChopShop said:
Lil C.S.- What's up player?? Where is Plaza Bonita mall- sounds like I gotta check that out.. I live in some new housing by Qualcomm Stadium and got HELLA hoes believe me. We got Charger girls living in our complex if that doesn't say enough, and they probably aren't even the finest ones living here!! I do need to hit up the beach more though, but I've been busy as hell.

That's tight you'll be gettin a taste of SD, Moe. Sounds like you move from one hood to the next.

C.S.- that police station is the one with the rec attached to it right?? I always think about going over there and playin ball on Sundays cuz I heard it's crackin. Grant Theft
Plaza bonita mall is in National City. You take 805 South to Plaza Blvd and make a right, and go down about 2 or 3 lights and yoiu can't miss it. Where do you live by qualcomm. I go to that 24hr fitness gym by the stadium.

Yeah, that's the police station/gym I'm talkin' about. That right there used to be the heart of my hood. That used to be a Safeway bac in the day, and the park across the street used to be called Highland Park(I mention it in The Turf), but that's the 3rd time they redesigned that park. Right where they got that little shopping center now where McDonald's, Starbuc's, a grocery store and some mo' shit. That used to be my turf. That was 44th st. where we slanged and banged on. That tore all that shit down. When they put the police station right in the middle of the hood I was in the pen, but they cleaned that area up, just like they did 45 park bac in the day, and a bunch of other shit in Dago. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

May 10, 2002
Moe- I feel that. Sometimes you gotta move to come up, and along with the Dago rap scene rise, it's not a bad place to live (one of the best in my opinion).

Lil C.S.- I live in the La Mirage apartments right across the 15 freeway from Qualcomm. It's up on the hill when you exit Friars Rd East and you can see the big sign from the stadium. I just moved in and I'm telling you, this place is like a resort...got a gym and a bunch of pools and jacuzzis including a main one which is off the hook. Cruise up the hill or hit me up and I'll show it to you.

A couple of my homegirls work at that 24 Hour Fitness too, but I've never been over there. If you see a small asian girl working the front desk, she knows me. The ARC at State is a tight gym too.

That's crazy how they cleaned up Dago so much...they just planted that huge station right in the heart no doubt. I'ma be over there for sho one of these Sundays. Holler. Grant Theft