whens the last time you beat off??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
man i am mo tired than a muhfucka with seein some threads like this. i come to the fuckin siccness to talk bout new slaps, whose doin it hot and whos sellin out, to make fun at the boeg, to clown other heads, for laughs. now i sign in this and see 654654654 threads about when was the last time a mofucker stuck his finger in his spider then licked it, or when the last time was i ate some wet hole, which way how hard which hand do you peeps stroke your shit with? the siccness aint suppose to be fruity it spose to be hard. now i wanna know who else it with me on the subject?! who else is tired of seein pop tarts and their janky god damn threads?! real boss talk..

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
hella_numb said:
you could of started out by makin a better thread then this. always you can only talk about rap music so much. rap news doesnt happen all day every day.
fo sho.. but i wanna know if your with me homie?

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
Gas One said:
i clicked on this thread like man you gotta be kiddin me..this shit again?
mane thats what im talkin about.. again?? fuck. fuck all the gay shit this is my petition thread to vanquish these heads from the siccness. ...btw my eyes are real cyclops right now.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
why do you have to leave if you dont like something in the open forum? sure theres no rules on content here and i understand that, but if someone decides they dont like something...that falls underneath the open forum category too..right?

i see how that works in other forums though...if your in a bay area forum talking about you hate the bay then just dont go to the forum...but anything can be said here...so fuck it if some of us dont like certain threads they can voice that.

i think?

May 9, 2002
Im just sick of COMPALINERS. You dont like something, either DONT COME HERE, or simply DONT click on the thread, simple as that. people wanna make shit all complicated when you can simply be an adult and ignore it.

This is the open forum, which means ANYTHING GOES. Even, unfortunetly, GAY SHIT.

It is what it is.

Aug 9, 2006
if the threads are active and have some semi-funny shit in em i dont give a shit....im here to laugh and learn sum shit not to be gangsta...reptive threads suck but who cares other then that...if you read the thread name and dont wanna read the thread dont click on that shit....not sayin im with you or against you.....its a message board and shti happens....your not going to start a revolt to change anything you feel

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
DONT COME HERE, or simply DONT click on the thread, simple as that. people wanna make shit all complicated when you can simply be an adult and ignore it.

This is the open forum, which means ANYTHING GOES. Even, unfortunetly, GAY SHIT.
I know im making shit complicated...but sake of discussion...

Alot of things on message boards are created to get a reaction out of people which breeds discussion in some way...like if i make a thread called "fuck god" you can already guess whos gonna be in there..the usual suspects...they arent gonna say oh thats just his opinion let me not click the thread...a thread complaining usually gets a reaction out of people who hate complaints..so on so forth...

so im not sure if it has to do with bieng an adult, i think were just all bored and feel like discussing shit to waste time..

i do feel you on the part in bold though..but along with anything goes are the people who talk shit and complain and i guess in a way they should be able to be free, too.

Jan 30, 2007
i rubbed one out about 30min ago, i started using my left hand like 2 years ago, and always do know, somehow it just feels better, and sometimes i spit on my own dick to make it slippery and it feels just like gettin head