Whens that S.A.D. mixtape supposed to drop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
S.A.D said:
October 20th...
& 2 that lil san hoe internet thug... FUCC OUTTA HERE!!!
What u mad @??? LMFAO!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA THATS THE STUPDIEST FOOL EVER ..S.A.D ARE U GONNA GET THE MIXTAPE TO STREETLIGHT IN SANTA CRUZ

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
IT WOULDNT FUCCIN MATTER ESE, MY NAME WAS BROUGHT UP.
"DONT B COMMIN INTO OUR SIDE" MO'FUCCA I GO ANYWHERE I FEEL LIKE PUSSY!!!

& I SUGGEST U GO BACC 2 THAT LIL THREAD ON UR FORUM & READ IT BEFORE U STATE FALSE INFO, TALKIN BOUT NO,ONE WAS TALKIN SHIT... U DUDES CRACC ME THE FUCC UP!!!

Oct 10, 2004
allways opening your mouth about shit you dont know never said it was the hardest but turf wars aint nothin new over here and unlike alot of places(santa cruz beeing one) people are dying and been dying for years aint nothing to be proud of but its reality somethin you dont know about

Mar 25, 2005
rose town ryda said:
yea u gotta watch your back in santa cruz, you might get mobbed on by a jelly fish.
Fuck the jelly fish, the killer seagulls will get you before you make it to the water. Santa Cruz aint no joke. And I aint even playin! Fuk all these skrampas!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
saladbowlking said:
Fuk all these skrampas!
^^^WHY THE FUCK YOU FOOS ON HERE HATIN??? GET THE FUCK BACK TO THAT NETBANGIN ASS EAST COCO FORUM... FUCKIN LACRAS DONT EVEN TALK MUSIC... DONT NOBODY CARE ABOUT THE MAMADAS YOU FOOS ARE SPEAKIN ON!!!