When was the last time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I hate ICP's lyrical content/flow most of the time.... but theyve made so many fucking songs that its inevtiable they make a few slappers. Dating show is still one fucking comical masterpiece.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Haunted Bumps actually blew two of my high power subs. LOL

MOST of their music slaps harder than you'd think. I roll through town bumping Boogie Woogie Wu.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Right. Hopefully the two sides will unite and do more work again. I'm not exactly in love with the direction Psychopathic is/was going...but it definitely couldn't hurt to have Twiztid, Blaze(He's dope as fuck...don't hate)...or ICP(Actually just J at his best...fuck 2 Dope ) on K.O.D. I used to feel the exact opposite..but now...I'm like, 'why the fuck not?'.

Who else would place bets on a Psychopathic feature being on K.O.D?

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Haunted Bumps actually blew two of my high power subs. LOL

MOST of their music slaps harder than you'd think. I roll through town bumping Boogie Woogie Wu.
The Akuma Remix of Haunted Bumps kicks ass.

Right. Hopefully the two sides will unite and do more work again. I'm not exactly in love with the direction Psychopathic is/was going...but it definitely couldn't hurt to have Twiztid, Blaze(He's dope as fuck...don't hate)...or ICP(Actually just J at his best...fuck 2 Dope ) on K.O.D. I used to feel the exact opposite..but now...I'm like, 'why the fuck not?'.

Who else would place bets on a Psychopathic feature being on K.O.D?
I'm going to go ahead and guess no, only because there was no feature on the dark side of Killer where they would've been right at home.