When this shit happen? (Sir Dyno)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
W

WheroXMusicc

I don't know wut u think but that iz 1 old az pic of Sir Dyno......so it might not be true.....maybe they dropped the chargez or sumthin? :dead:

May 1, 2002
:devious: :angry: HEY I GOT A ? HOW COME EVERY HARDCORE ALUMN THAT CAME FROM DRF WAZ BANNED IN STOREZ BUT STILL EVERYTIME I GO INTO A MUSIC STORE I SEE SOUTHERNERZ CDZ THAT BE PROMOTING $UR LIKE IN TOWER RECORDZ HERE N MOUNTAIN VIEW THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARRY DRF ANY MORE BUT THEY SEEM TO BE OVERSTACKED WIT THAT SCRAPA RAT RAP. I STILL GIVE THEM PROPZ THEY STILL CARRY NE1, NE2, NE4, DEMONZ N MY SLEEP THATZ ABOUT IT 4 NORTE CDZ IZ IT BECAUSE DRF OR OTHER NORTE LABELZ GOT WEAK DISTRUBUTION OR WHAT . OR IZ IT BECAUSE THEY BANNED ALL DRF CDZ

Apr 25, 2002
my homeboy moved to San Diego a few yearz back (he moved back up NORTH since then tho) and he said he saw a G.U.N. CD at sum store down there and bought it. tha dude at tha regizter told him they had quite a bit of them and they sold out. LoL krazy shyt.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
YOuNg WiNo said:
i wonder if in LA u cant find those sur albums , and i wonder if in LA u go to a record store u find all these G.U.N. cds and and other norteno cds
We have drf and woodie and all that but I have never seen a GUN or CUETE album here. First time I saw that was at Rasputins in Campbell, tripped me out. There arent too many albums here that stress SUR as hard as the ones you got stresstin NORTE, but we got plenty of albums made by cholos from Southern Cali.