When The Tribulation Takes Place.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
If you were watching tv or out in public and all of a sudden the church was raptured as spoke of in the bible, what would you all do if you were left behind. Would you believe then or still reject God?

Second of all would you take the mark or not?

And I dont want to hear people say thats a lie because GOD doesnt exist. Because you should know thats impossible. I didnt evolve from no apes thats a total disrepect of humankind and its wonder. So answer the question complain about God in a thread other then this one.

Apocylyptic

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Heresy,
can you explain why the rapture is not real?

Peep this: Matthew 24: 40-41
"Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left."

Revelation 7: 1-4
"After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:"

You can interperate these 2 passages in a couple of different ways. Jesus either pulls us from the Earth or he puts a seal on us.
Which one is it and why?

One thing I do disagree with what Christians are preaching though is the fact that they believe this rapture (or what ever you wanna call it) happens before the end. They are dead wrong, it happens right in the middle of it. Looks like these guys didn't read about the 6 seals before the 7th.

Apr 6, 2003
home.earthlink.net
well it is coming regardless of belief or not...

the bible clearly stated about the mark...

and allready nano techs and biometric tech have created the mark...and of course the 2 most accessible areas on your body are the back of the hand and the forhead...coincidence?

the military allready issues these to all intelligence and higher clification field experts...currently for the use of tracking...you can have a biometric implant put on your child if you request at any hospital, for the right price, currently very very expensive...all pet owners in 5 states i believe must have their new pets when bought injected with biometric technology for tracking...and the bible only, no other book clearly defined this coming to pass....BUSH Sr. CLINTON, and BUSH Jr, all have been pushing for biometric implants to become manditory...bet you didn't know that...GORE, CLINTON, and BUSH Jr. also have been pushing hard for the worlwide disbandment of currency and for the globe to move to electronic currency or BIOMETRIC IMPLANTS...coincidence?
the bible stated the old roman empire would rejoin, which it has, the 10 nations of europe to join cover the enitre make up of the old roman empire...the bible also stated that the world would go into a one world govnment and currency...currently almost all of europe is on the euro dollar, and the US, Africa, and Australia, are strongly considering joining the euro federation...coincidence?

as for the question, well if my partner is up and disappeared on me, and the city had that 28 DAYS LATER feel to it? well one thing is for sure, i would have the fatest home theater system i could steal from best buy...and no i would never take a mark from the government...even if i didn't belive the bible, fuck stickin some shit in me to track my ass...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Well put Violator....
There's athiest cats already aware of this shit.
I hope that one day they will realize that this isn't just a physical battle for global control, but it's a spiritual battle for your soul.

Heresy, that's the theme for the track I was reffering to when I asked if you wanted to colab with us. You got Dead Prez, Paris and other cats alike who are beginning to open their eyes but yet don't see the complete picture....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@VIOLATOR THE RAPTURE IS NEVER COMING.

@MIG DO ME A FAVOR. GIVE ME A DESCRIPTION OF THE RAPTURE.....NO JUST VERIFY THIS FOR ME. TELL ME IF I'M RIGHT OR WRONG.

THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE TRIBULATION. JESUS/YESHUA WILL COME IN THE CLOUDS, RAISE THE DEAD FIRST AND THOSE ALIVE WILL BE CAUGHT IN THE AIR AND TAKEN TO HEAVEN FOR 7 YEARS (MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB).

THE MID TRIB RAPTURE IS BASICALLY THE SAME ONLY ITS HALF WAY THROUGH (3 1/2 PERIOD) THE TRIBULATION.

SO LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS YOUR VERSION OR HOW YOU SEE THE RAPTURE. AFTER THAT I'LL TELL YOU WHY IT'S FALSE.

:HGK:

PS I ALREADY DID A SONG ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE RAPTURE THEORY, BEING BEHEADED, MONDEX ETC ETC ETC. I'M JUST WAITING FOR MAYO TO FINISH THE WEB SITE SO I CAN POST THE TRACKS.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I only know of one rapture and that is the one right before the tribulation. Well actually it's not a rapture but it's where Jesus's people are sealed. Even though it happens right before the Great Tribulation, much death and destruction has already hit the world. So no one has it easy....

As far as a ressurection is concerned, the only time that happens is in the very end. But There is the first judgement before that. Jesus seperates the believers from the non-believers. He then destroys the beast and throws the Dragon into the abyss.
1000 years later Satan escapes (or comes out) the abyss.
He then decieves people again but this time Jesus bounds him in hell for eternity. After this is when the second judgement takes place and this is when he brings everyone back to life for the final judgement. Those who's names are not written in the book of life are tossed in hell as well....

PS.... The track I'm talkin about is directed at Dead Prez....
But I got a few other ideas as well. Ideas that deal with mankind's selfish nature, conscious killers, and a few others.