When It All Goes Down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
mrrocnron said:
^^^
You decide.
well when it all goes down the time to think has past.Its about natural reactions.If you gotta think about it then you react slower.When i was activated and sent to Iraq,I was like..I aint volunteering for shit...of course with the marines you dont volunteer you get volun-told.I thought im too old for this shit.I was active duty for 11 years.I was younger during desert storm/and shield...but My attitude is bad and I aint got the patience.
Anyways my objective was to go keep a low profile come home and cash your check...but after a few weeks of boredom ,I found myself volunteering for anything.I was playing it safe and i go out of my way and chase an iraqi I spotted with an Ak-47....when situations like this occured..natural instincts took over...instead of laying low Id always run to the front when we getting assaulted...just so I could shoot my weapon and see it all go down....
So anyways i was there for over 6 months and never was scared...thats a lie..Id say for the most part cause one early morning around 2 we creepin on patrol and i spot a known bath party member on his roof lurking in the darkness.....but for the most part i never dwelled on fear or thought about dying.......until..a few days before we were about to gp home they said some of our unit was gonna go to kuwait by helicopter,and the rest drive by convoy...everyone wanted to go by copter...not me..been there done that and I wasnt about to get in a crash on my last day....but the drive from the sunni triangle to kuwait i was on full alert and actually thought i could die or get hurt.....

Aug 14, 2003
MY 2 NEPHEWS, 8 & 7, MY OLDER BRO IS LOCKED DOWN, AND THEIR UNCLE, THEIR MOMS BROTHER IS NO LONGER HERE (RIP) AND HIS NIGGAS, SOME OF MINE TO FROM THE HOOD COME AROUND EVERY NOW AND THEN. SO MY NEPHEWS ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND. AND MY MAIN, SHE'S DOWN FOR ME. AND MEETING THE MAN UPSTAIRS, THE CREATOR OF OUR WHOLE SHIT, NOTHING GREATER THAN HIM. SO WHEN IT GOES DOWN, THAT'S THE SHIT THAT WOULD BE ON MY MIND.

Feb 7, 2006
my family since it seems all of em is gettin smoked out here in this hood madness. my brother-in-law just got smoked by some niggas out in vegaz, leaving my neice fatherless, plus my other brother-in-law got gaffled and smoked by his own homies on that haterade a few months ago, leaving my nephew without a father. SO its about those two right now for me. tryin to be the best male figure I can be for those two.