WHen is B-legits new cd dropping???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i heard a bunch of trax last time i was at his crib and he's got some mobb shit that will make you long for yesteryear. i was hopin it would be comin out by now, but it's gotta be real soon.

Dec 20, 2003
just putting the finishing touches on ThrowBlock Muzik thats gonna drop first then after that Block Buisness the album will drop tons of new trax he just keeps recording and making slaps for the fans be on the lookout throwblock will drop soon pz

May 4, 2005
amc2007amc said:
Ur taste in music is horrible

You sir are a douche bag. Grow up step ya rap game up and respect ya elders. Bela is a VET been throwing around game since you was in diapers i bet. Been bumping Bela since the first Click CD grew up with his shit and i wanna know when i can expect some good shit that Bela can only bring. To each their own..

May 5, 2002
707senator707 said:
Bila is 1 of the last great rappers in the bay who is still curent and deliever that late 90's feel.
there's no question about his legacy. but his Block Movement CD was kinda a stretch. seemed like he jumped on the hyphy train just a lil. IMO it was a coo CD but not the beats or flow style im used to hearin or prefer.

Dec 20, 2003
4fifteenRolla said:
there's no question about his legacy. but his Block Movement CD was kinda a stretch. seemed like he jumped on the hyphy train just a lil. IMO it was a coo CD but not the beats or flow style im used to hearin or prefer.
really? i dont think the album had any hyphy on it and thats one of the reasons the album was kinda slept on he dropped the album jsut before the bay had a bunch of hyphy attention on a national basis if anything the first single block 4 life was no where near hyphy and got swept under the rug when it came to west coast radio outlets (other regions bumped it) the song was solid but didnt fit the hyphy format at the time i guess but if you really listen to that album there is not a hyphy presents at all just my opinion

May 5, 2002
it wasnt 10000% hyphy but it definitely wasnt a complete throwback bay feel. The track with Clyde, the lil jon influence just didnt ring 100% traditional B-Legit to me. but like i said, i thought it was a coo CD

IMO B-Legit is the type of cat that can keep with the current beats and style of whats popular (but it doesnt sound like too much of a stretch) as opposed to someone who sets the trend and pushes the style to new heights eg Mac Dre, either way the 2 different types of artist can still be popular.

Dec 20, 2003
underground said:
ive heard 2 tracks off his new shit and they are slappin! i cant wait for that new b!
thats whats up Dustin was tellin us about you glad you fellin the trax we just mixed a couple more with him yesterday shits comin together 100

Dec 20, 2003
4fifteenRolla said:
it wasnt 10000% hyphy but it definitely wasnt a complete throwback bay feel. The track with Clyde, the lil jon influence just didnt ring 100% traditional B-Legit to me. but like i said, i thought it was a coo CD

IMO B-Legit is the type of cat that can keep with the current beats and style of whats popular (but it doesnt sound like too much of a stretch) as opposed to someone who sets the trend and pushes the style to new heights eg Mac Dre
i hear what your sayin and this throwblock album is just that mob music from the mid to late 90's but at the sametime you have to realize that when you sell the amount of records bela and 40 and the click have your audience isnt just 1 region they have an established fan base all over infact they blew up in the south just as much as in the bay if not more back then so your always gonna get some of that background in there music at some point and doing a hyphy track is just changing with the times but they wont abandon what got them there buzz the music game is fast pase and u gotta keep up with it or u get left behind thus longevity 100