When did DJMARK7 change his name?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
when i met him he was Dj chaos and Young Dru introduced me to him at Jonnny Z's studio when I was like 18 years old. He was always a good dude. Last time i say him was at Me, Jay Tee, Krypto, and KOB on Mare Island. Hope he is doing well haven't heard from him in a while.
What sing did you produce for Devin bruh-goon?

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
What sing did you produce for Devin bruh-goon?
devin the "White dude" who hung out with Youg Dru...or Devin the dude ?

Devin the white dude got on a few songs of drus that i produced back in the day...as for devin the dude it was a song that dru got him and bash on...bash was the one who hooked that up.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Lmao got banned and a lot folks panties in a bunch lmao got uh love tha siccness.
thanks for the props bro . This is the only ok beat you made and its you copying me and the sample part I cut smh. I think you just settle for any sound you come across instead of really getting the right drum sounds/ reason refills / or even using the effects/compressors correctly. Your patterns arent too bad but the initial finding of what sounds your going to use needs work. My opinion but who gives a shit.