Wheels

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone here have any hook ups on rims...im trying to find some black 18" for my suzuki xl7 but everywhere i look they dont make...its an odd bolt pattern so i was wondering if someone could hook it up for low but not irregular...

Jun 5, 2004
dont buy used rims from ebay... i got a set of rims and tires with like 80 miles on them... the problem is it was 4 tires, 3 rims, and a cracked rim. whoops, guy forgot to tell me about that, oh well. and a tire had a nail in it. im glad i didnt put this shit on myself, i woulda died driving on that shit. (it was only 700 for chrome 18''s so i still gotta good deal.

btw, u should get the black rims with the chrome lip, imo it looks alot better

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
NEVERMIND I TRIED TO SEARCH THERE DATABASE AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY 'SUZUKI XL7's, ONLY THING THEY HAVE FROM SUZUKI IS THE ESTEEM....BUT ISN'T THE SUZUKI XL7 THE SAME AS TOYOTA HIGHLANDER...???...I THINK SO CUZ THEY LOOK THE SAME TO ME....

MAYBE YOU CAN CALL 'EM AND FIND OUT WASUP........

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
rose town ryda said:
btw, u should get the black rims with the chrome lip, imo it looks alot better
hell yeah dood thats what im talking bout...i am down with the chrome lip...just gotta find em

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok so i couldnt find the damn black rims that will fit my shit...but i was surfing the world wide web of information and i came across this picture of this fools shit...i like the rims its the same year as mine but a different color.whatchoo think?

any websites with good priced wheel and tire packages??