Whatsthe last tight CD you picked up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Big Moe is knockin....i thought tha video was wack and that single was faulty........but i bought it cuz i was high as fuck and that dude made me laff on tha cover so i picked it up.....shit was tight as fuck though...i was like damn, this cat is dope!

I just got a few promo cds yesterday, Snoop Dogg-Paid cost to be tha boss, Norega : Grimey, Knockturnal-knocks landing, R kelley -Love Land ----so basically what i'm sayin, my music collection has been poppin recently.

Cop tha Big Moe!

Fila

www.sactownradio.com
Apr 25, 2002
www.sactownradio.com
CHUNK - "HARD 2 SWALLOW"

I finally found me a copy of the new Chunk "Hard 2 Swallow" CD...its heated as fuck, just about every song is hella tight i think!

why is this CD so slept on??

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
The Hottest two for the year 2002

D.U.G.O.U.T.'s own Gangsta Reese with "Full Metal Jacket"

and Mr.Kee "The Latin Plague" on Black N Brown/Fortune Enterprize

Trust me peeps these two fuckin releases are hot, front to back they slump, every damn track is on point, the production is there on both as well as the lyrics. Don't Sleep on these.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i keep hearing about this Sage Francis character... how is that album?

Apr 26, 2002
deegee1 said:
51.50 Back from the Asylum
Messy Marv
Lil Ric
All tight ass hell

"gotta take a small loss to get the rest off"www.5150.com
hell year homie! i'm glad them foos frum 51.50 got bacc 2gether. so how duz that album compare 2 tha others? i'm definitely gonna swoop it up.

tha las tight album i copped wuz Baby S's Street Fractions. fold.